Ukraine - Russia Conflict

German paper writes about secret negotiations between India & Germany to supply artillery shells to Ukraine via some third countries. Paywalled though:

(S+) Ukraine-Krieg: Europas verzweifelte Jagd nach Munition

Eurasian Times writes a summary of the same:

India, Germany In "Secret Talks" To Arm Ukraine As Europe Running Out Of Time To Supply Ammo: Der Spiegel

Another summary:

We've already sold/are selling various types of ammo into Ukraine via UK as an intermediary, so I doubt we are fundamentally opposed to it. I guess it'll come down to whether the price is right.

I say, go for it. If it allows us to get rid of older stocks & use the money to procure new ones, that's great.

++++

On that note, it seems the US is on good terms with Adani (Sri Lanka ventures competing with Chinese investments are being backed by US IDFC), if I was in the US Govt, I'd get all this capacity rolling with a blank cheque:

It'll be good for us too, if we can get domestic factories spinning up production without having to dip into our own coffers, allow them time to sort out QA issues with foreign orders, get them in shape & ready for supplying our forces for when SHTF with China.

First Abrams spotted in combat (and destroyed) in Ukraine:

abrams ukraine.jpg

1709034122108.png

What you think is shit, even when you actually bother to do it before posting.
You may be a war proponent, we aren't. We don't want war between anybody, be it Russia, US, Europe, China or even Pakistan. War never brings peace, it only brings destruction, that teaching is the basis of our way of life. Very difficult for you to understand, neither we have inclination to convince anybody, nor the time to respond to unending racism filled claims.

You may be a war proponent, we aren't. We don't want war between anybody, be it Russia, US, Europe, China or even Pakistan. War never brings peace, it only brings destruction, that teaching is the basis of our way of life. Very difficult for you to understand, neither we have inclination to convince anybody, nor the time to respond to unending racism filled claims.
Mauritius made a deal to sell the Chagos Islands for money. You can't renege on a deal 60 years after the fact, after spending the money.:rolleyes: It's like Russian asking for Alaska back.

Avdiivka was among the most costly. The various Russian casualty estimates circulating among military analysts, pro-Russian bloggers and Ukrainian officials suggest that Moscow lost more troops taking Avdiivka than it did in 10 years of fighting in Afghanistan in the 1980s.