Ukraine - Russia Conflict

More evidence of Russian fifth column inside Ukraine.

The group is believed to be owned by Yevgeny Prigozhin, an oligarch and close friend to Russian President Vladimir Putin, also known as “Putin’s chef.” Prigozhin is wanted by the FBI for his alleged involvement in the notorious troll farm that targeted and interfered in the 2016 U.S. election. Prigozhin has been placed on both U.S. and EU sanctions lists for running disinformation campaigns to support Russia’s invasion of Ukraine. He has previously denied any connection to Wagner.

Footage of the destruction of the Ukrainian armored vehicle "Kozak 2M.1" by the Russian army has been published. The armored vehicle "Kozak 2M.1" was introduced in 2016, depending on the configuration, small arms or a 40-mm UAG-40 automatic grenade launcher can be installed on it. In this video, a 12.7 mm heavy machine gun is mounted on an armored vehicle. Depending on the modification, the armored vehicle can carry up to 15 paratroopers. The price of the armored car is 318 thousand dollars.

Soldiers of the Ukrainian army published footage of the destroyed American howitzer M777 in Ukraine. The M777 howitzer was reportedly destroyed during counter-battery firing by Russian artillery.

The first American M270 MLRS arrived in Ukraine from Britain, Ukrainian Defense Minister Oleksiy Reznikov said. In addition, the US and NATO will provide Ukraine with data from their satellite systems to target these MLRS strikes. The installations will also be supplied with ATACMS Block IA missiles with a target engagement range of up to 80 km. The release of the MLRS M270 began in 1982, now it is in service with 17 countries. Despite its considerable age, the M270 retains its high fighting qualities. The MLRS chassis is unified with the M2 Bradley infantry fighting vehicle, which simplifies operation. The M270 multiple launch rocket system does not have rocket launchers. Instead, the M269 module is used, made in the form of an armored box with seats for transport and launch containers. The MLRS contains two containers, which makes it possible to fire a salvo of 12 227 mm caliber missiles at a range of 10 to 150 km for new missiles manufactured in 2022. After firing, the container is removed, and a new one is installed in its place. Thanks to this architecture, the MLRS can also launch two MGM-140 ATACMS operational-tactical missiles with a caliber of 610 mm, at a distance of up to 270 km. MLRS preparation time for firing: 2 minutes, cruising range: 500 km, M270 MLRS cost $ 4 million.

3 explosions in Kherson in the last 11 hours.

I though your Emo butt wasn't going to be coming here anymore? Can't stay away, eh? 
It's "thought" sweetie, my dear autistic dyslexic retard.

I realize my return here gives you the jeepers . Things went so bad for you the last time that you virtually gave up usage of your patented faggoty terms of endearments like sweetie, hunny bunny, dahling & phrases like - you've got me on your mind....
When I hijacked them & used them on you including your display photograph .

I see you've gone from whimpering girly passive aggression then to your usual old persona. All that therapy & time I devoted on curing you has gone down the drain. Sign!! We'd have to begin again.

I see you're off your puberty blockers too.I'm betting your ma introduced you to conversion therapy as well knowing full well that it's prosecutable offense . But what can one tell her? After all, she decided to have you even when abortion was legal in California as opposed to what it is now. At least Paddy's ma has the excuse of having no choice in the matter. I'd say both these women love living dangerously.

Hence you're back to your uppity self as usual. That's what my absence has led to. No matter, I'm back now & will keep dropping in every now & then so that your hormonal dysfunction doesn't seriously impair you & cause lasting damage to both you & this forum.

Meanwhile the Royal Army training Ukrainian volunteers in what the RA does best especially with their 2 decades long experience in Afghanistan & given it's their favorite hobby. Actually this kind of training is what those Ukrainian chappies need most for what they will eventually face at the hands of the Russian army.

Yet, both of you - Paddy & Sweetie choose to be where you are instead of volunteering & grinding it out, err sorry, I meant - having the ride of your lives, err.. Never mind. You get the general drift.

@BMD ; @Innominate

• Haha
Reactions: Innominate
It's "thought" sweetie, my dear autistic dyslexic retard.

I realize my return here gives you the jeepers . Things went so bad for you the last time that you virtually gave up usage of your patented faggoty terms of endearments like sweetie, hunny bunny, dahling & phrases like - you've got me on your mind....
When I hijacked them & used them on you including your display photograph .

I see you've gone from whimpering girly passive aggression then to your usual old persona. All that therapy & time I devoted on curing you has gone down the drain. Sign!! We'd have to begin again.

I see you're off your puberty blockers too.I'm betting your ma introduced you to conversion therapy as well knowing full well that it's prosecutable offense . But what can one tell her? After all, she decided to have you even when abortion was legal in California as opposed to what it is now. At least Paddy's ma has the excuse of having no choice in the matter. I'd say both these women love living dangerously.

Hence you're back to your uppity self as usual. That's what my absence has led to. No matter, I'm back now & will keep dropping in every now & then so that your hormonal dysfunction doesn't seriously impair you & cause lasting damage to both you & this forum.

Meanwhile the Royal Army training Ukrainian volunteers in what the RA does best especially with their 2 decades long experience in Afghanistan & given it's their favorite hobby. Actually this kind of training is what those Ukrainian chappies need most for what they will eventually face at the hands of the Russian army.

Yet, both of you - Paddy & Sweetie choose to be where you are instead of volunteering & grinding it out, err sorry, I meant - having the ride of your lives, err.. Never mind. You get the general drift.

@BMD ; @Innominate

You must have been angry then really hurt that YOU of all people would be ban. Your first ban on this forum and it's due because I got under your skin. :ROFLMAO:

Just look at what you've become.... How sad. It's like you want the mods to desperately beg you not to stay away and admit to everyone here it was a horrid mistake to ban such a je ne sais quoi member like you. Poor boy. :LOL: