Ukraine - Russia Conflict

The main variable of these conflict rely on two metrics :
1 of all- number of shells you can put on your enemy from each side
2 - logistics : how you can feed the beast ? And where are the kitchens.

20000 shells/day for russians, 6000 shells for ukrainians
If all the logistics come from the US for the Ukrainians then this is A 15000 km long way and ... most of it by plane then trucks Kithchens are mainly in US. But this will change during next winter.
For the russians logistics is by train then trucks and kitchens are mainly in the other side of the border.

If you look at only the logistic we can already say where Putin want to stop the war : at the Ukrainian border because trains in Russia are not compatible with eastern railroads.

Last edited:
On the night of July 21, Russian troops launched a missile attack on the Ukrainian military depot in Nikolaev. Local residents reported a series of violent explosions throughout the night in warehouses, moments now visible on video. After the attack on the warehouse in Nikolaev, the SBU began looking for saboteurs who had passed the exact coordinates of the object to the Russian military.

Ukrainian soldiers showed an episode of the battle with erroneous fire on their troops. Apparently there is no communication between the military units.

A Ukrainian tank was hijacked by Russian militias. Events unfolded like this: four Ukrainian tanks and fifty soldiers tried to drive the Donetsk militias out of their positions. In a battle that lasted 5 hours, the militia went into the flanks and destroyed three vehicles with blows to the sides of Ukrainian tanks. The fourth stalled Ukrainian tank, under the cover of a smoke screen, was driven from the battlefield by the militias. The commander of this tank was also taken prisoner. Details in the video, the video has subtitles.

1658413512556.png

This is precisely what I meant by the Paddification of Europe. I mean, you sanction Russia & it's oil & gas but expect them to play by your rules . This could also be on account of ze Germans mistaking the Russians for the Irish given that they share some traits as demonstrated by me earlier but as ze Germans learnt to the dismay the Russkies are anything but the Irish.

All this could've easily been avoided if the Irish weren't allowed into the EU. No point in discussing that now . I mean how exactly does one explain a nation as shrewd as Germany shutting down it's N power plants, curtailing their usage of coal, increasing their dependence on renewables & gas & then turning into the biggest importer of the latter from Russia with whom it has unresolved issues, except thru increased & sustained interaction with the Irish. At some point it just rubs off. Call it osmosis.

Well, ze Germans asked for it along with the rest of Europe. May they have it.

Well Russia has now been stalled in the East for the past 7 days. No move towards Siversk or Mykolaivka.

It's a joke, no?

As far as we know, there are no S-400s in Ukraine. Also, HIMARS attacks are mainly hitting isolated warehouses and factories, which are unlikely to be under SAM protection, especially the ones under LDPR forces. Then there's the question of saturation attacks, where a lot of other types of MLRS are fired alongside HIMARS in order to overwhelm whatever air defences are present.

I knew about the woke culture of West but I never imagined that they are so stupid as to believe only their media and do not recognise the real ground position in Ukraine.

It's not woke culture, it's their Cold War-era conditioning that's turned them into zombies.

The main variable of these conflict rely on two metrics :
1 of all- number of shells you can put on your enemy from each side
2 - logistics : how you can feed the beast ? And where are the kitchens.

20000 shells/day for russians, 6000 shells for ukrainians
If all the logistics come from the US for the Ukrainians then this is A 15000 km long way and ... most of it by plane then trucks Kithchens are mainly in US. But this will change during next winter.
For the russians logistics is by train then trucks and kitchens are mainly in the other side of the border.

If you look at only the logistic we can already say where Putin want to stop the war : at the Ukrainian border because trains in Russia are not compatible with eastern railroads.

The logistics necessary for this level of fighting isn't very high, especially with the frontline moving so slowly. It's just 200 truck trips a day for the entire army. That's just 2 trucks on average per day for each BTG.