Ukraine - Russia Conflict

Russian offensive has just totally stopped. I guess US strategist know best because I wanted Ukraine to hit frontline positions and arty battery positions with the limited HiMARS they had but taking out Russian ammo storages has completely halted Russian offensive.

As they get more HiMARS/M270s they can now start hitting different targets like Kherson front which way more important strategically than Donbas.

• Haha
Reactions: _Anonymous_ and BMD
Russian offensive has just totally stopped. I guess US strategist know best because I wanted Ukraine to hit frontline positions and arty battery positions with the limited HiMARS they had but taking out Russian ammo storages has completely halted Russian offensive.

As they get more HiMARS/M270s they can now start hitting different targets like Kherson front which way more important strategically than Donbas.
Once they push up to the river in the Kherson region, they will be able to focus artillery attacks on Russian forces in the Zaporizhzhia region from across the river. They'll even be able to hit them with 105s, 120mm mortars and ATGMs from across the river, while Ukrainian forces in the Zaporizhzhia region continue hammering the Russians from their side too. The Russian forces will basically get a double serving of artillery.

Kherson is also key to putting pay to Putin's 'Novorossiya' pipe dream BS.

Reactions: Innominate

This is why the Russian offensive is supposed to have stopped sweetie. Not that I set much stock in this gentleman but he's a 1000 times more credible than those propoganda outlets in the west masquerading as news outlets ever since the war began.

And your HiMars are no magic bullet , not in the numbers you've supplied the Ukrainians with. Basically the US has been following what we in India who've had the misfortune of seeing 70's masala movies would recall in the words of one of it's most famous villains - Ajit who said - hum isko liquid oxygen se maarenge . Liquid ise jeene nahin dega aur oxygen ise marne nahin dega .

In trailer park terms you're keeping Ukraine on the drip by not providing them with either the offensive platforms they require & certainly not in the numbers they need them . Why ? Coz you're shit scared that if you do so the Russkies would turn unpredictable & expand the envelope of conflict which they very well could & would . They certainly have the wherewithal for it .

This conflict thus suits both you & the Russians just fine as you get to engage the Russians & supposedly blunt their armed strength thru Ukraine where as the Russians seem content to fighting this "special operation" with limited deployment essentially turning this into a war of attrition which can never be won by the Ukrainians not that they ever had a chance to begin with.

That way the oil and gas prices keep escalating , Europe gets it's knickers into a twist as winter approaches & gets even more desperate & both you & Paddy keep spamming this thread here with useless articles satisfying yourselves that Ukraine is winning even after 20% of Ukraine is now in Russian hands self admittedly by the Ukrainians themselves.

If I were to log in here next March you'd still be singing the same tune even if Ukraine would have lost 40% or more of it's territory & you'd still be extolling the virtues of the 3 dozen or so HiMars that the Ukrainians would be fielding then .

These then are the tragi comic consequences of the Paddification of the western world - media audiences et al.

• Haha
Reactions: Innominate
The kamikaze drone destroyed the tent city and enemy equipment
Lol, they were in an operational pause. Those "ammo dumps" destroyed are nothing. It's just PR.
1658512897563.png

This is why the Russian offensive is supposed to have stopped sweetie. Not that I set much stock in this gentleman but he's a 1000 times more credible than those propoganda outlets in the west masquerading as news outlets ever since the war began.

And your HiMars are no magic bullet , not in the numbers you've supplied the Ukrainians with. Basically the US has been following what we in India who've had the misfortune of seeing 70's masala movies would recall in the words of one of it's most famous villains - Ajit who said - hum isko liquid oxygen se maarenge . Liquid ise jeene nahin dega aur oxygen ise marne nahin dega .

In trailer park terms you're keeping Ukraine on the drip by not providing them with either the offensive platforms they require & certainly not in the numbers they need them . Why ? Coz you're shit scared that if you do so the Russkies would turn unpredictable & expand the envelope of conflict which they very well could & would . They certainly have the wherewithal for it .

This conflict thus suits both you & the Russians just fine as you get to engage the Russians & supposedly blunt their armed strength thru Ukraine where as the Russians seem content to fighting this "special operation" with limited deployment essentially turning this into a war of attrition which can never be won by the Ukrainians not that they ever had a chance to begin with.

That way the oil and gas prices keep escalating , Europe gets it's knickers into a twist as winter approaches & gets even more desperate & both you & Paddy keep spamming this thread here with useless articles satisfying yourselves that Ukraine is winning even after 20% of Ukraine is now in Russian hands self admittedly by the Ukrainians themselves.

If I were to log in here next March you'd still be singing the same tune even if Ukraine would have lost 40% or more of it's territory & you'd still be extolling the virtues of the 3 dozen or so HiMars that the Ukrainians would be fielding then .

These then are the tragi comic consequences of the Paddification of the western world - media audiences et al.
You poor boy still waiting for the mods to beg you to come back and say to you how much they need you here? :ROFLMAO:

It's quite obvious how butt hurt your pride/ego is and the inner struggle you are going through. You have mentally convinced yourself that you are important in this forum and are having trouble understanding why the folks that run this place don't see how important you are. You thought after your ban was lifted that you would show them all and make them suffer by not blessing us with your presence but when you noticed nobody gave a crap as you lurked in here it started to mentally mess with you. Lulz.

I wish I was a fly or the many flies in your hut wall as you were looking at your screen deciding if you should post or not post. That pride must have been so difficult to swallow, huh? Lol.

Just look what I've done to you in the short time I've been here. I've totally ruined your forum experience, eh? :ROFLMAO:

For staying on topic purposes

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: _Anonymous_ and BMD
This is so incredibly accurate for the current situation.

Imagine Superman is the US, Luthor is Putin/Russia and people/humans are the EU.
YbkfN5O.png

Except the strip ends with Superman's good intentions, whereas the US is in the "But suppose I was the villain" phase without actually realising it and with no one (Europe) around to point out the dichotomy between their views and actions.