Ukraine - Russia Conflict

Russian propaganda is even in a state of confusion.

The Oskii River (blue arrows). Tell me which is the 'right' side.

1662802994832.png

There even looks like there might be a coup afoot in Moscow, see above. I count at least 7 trucks full of troops.

I doubt it likely more crowd control as the population finds out their army is getting routed.
In summary, Russia seems to be out of Izium, Lyman and at least 2/3rds of Kupiansk.
What the hell is happening to the Russian army?

Did they finally get tired of all the BS their commanders were putting them through and decided to quit?

Reactions: BMD
why am I geting a feeling that the areas librated by Ukraine might get bombed by tactical nukes and that will kill over 200000 Ukrainian soldiers.

why am I geting a feeling that the areas librated by Ukraine might get bombed by tactical nukes and that will kill over 200000 Ukrainian soldiers.
To free the oppressed Russophone population of the Novorossia, Mother Russia will obliterate them with tac nukes. Sure.

I believe at this point the cognitive dissonance will start to be a bit too much even for the propaganda-numbed population of Moscow.

There's a very short answer to that, but it involves me getting banned.

Because you can't accept that the Russians are losing, but you'll have to get used to it.
I agree with you that Ukraine did a very nice move by building up pressure on Khesron while they had their eyes on Kharkov. I am a student of military tactics and do not have any particular opinion on this battle. But if you had read my earlier posts regarding the debacle in Kiev, you would not have called me a man who does not want to see Russians loosing. Once again I am congratulating Ukraininans for fooling Russians about their real game.
Russia has some of the best tech in space AND they failed to see this buildup against Kharkov? Shocking. In all my days as an officer in the Indian Navy, I was told,"fore warned is fore armed". The tech of Nato+USA is helping Ukrainians more than what the Russsians are getting from their own satellites.

BUT

Going by history of USSR and also Russia, we need to wait for another month to see what happen in Kharkov. They had shown resilience in taking hits and then bouncing back to demolish their opponents. In my opinion, this retreat by Russian forces without a fight is a prelude to something very very big. AND a use of nukes is what I do not rule out and let me see who in the world can ask them about it. This will shock the entire NATO+USA into submission as they will know what is going to follow next if they do not stop sending military hardware to Ukraine.

BE PREPARED EUROPE. ITS ABOUT TO HAPPEN. FIRST NUKE ON EURPEAN SOIL. ONE BILLION WHITES CANT DECIDE THE FATE OF 7 BILLION NON WHITES ENFORCED THRU VETO POWERS OF UNSC MEMEBERS. THE LARGEST NUMBER OF PEOPLE HAVE BEEN KILLED BY THIS MAFIA CALLED UNSC. THIS PRIVILAGE MUST GO FOREVER.

• Haha
Reactions: BMD