Ukraine - Russia Conflict

I agree with you that Ukraine did a very nice move by building up pressure on Khesron while they had their eyes on Kharkov. I am a student of military tactics and do not have any particular opinion on this battle. But if you had read my earlier posts regarding the debacle in Kiev, you would not have called me a man who does not want to see Russians loosing. Once again I am congratulating Ukraininans for fooling Russians about their real game.
Russia has some of the best tech in space AND they failed to see this buildup against Kharkov? Shocking. In all my days as an officer in the Indian Navy, I was told,"fore warned is fore armed". The tech of Nato+USA is helping Ukrainians more than what the Russsians are getting from their own satellites.

BUT

Going by history of USSR and also Russia, we need to wait for another month to see what happen in Kharkov. They had shown resilience in taking hits and then bouncing back to demolish their opponents. In my opinion, this retreat by Russian forces without a fight is a prelude to something very very big. AND a use of nukes is what I do not rule out and let me see who in the world can ask them about it. This will shock the entire NATO+USA into submission as they will know what is going to follow next if they do not stop sending military hardware to Ukraine.

BE PREPARED EUROPE. ITS ABOUT TO HAPPEN. FIRST NUKE ON EURPEAN SOIL. ONE BILLION WHITES CANT DECIDE THE FATE OF 7 BILLION NON WHITES ENFORCED THRU VETO POWERS OF UNSC MEMEBERS. THE LARGEST NUMBER OF PEOPLE HAVE BEEN KILLED BY THIS MAFIA CALLED UNSC. THIS PRIVILAGE MUST GO FOREVER.
Awww bless your cotton socks. I can see you're in severe hurting in the gluteus maximus area but that is no reason to go full tard and throw logic out the window. Accept what you're seeing and realize your Russia isn't the military power it claimed to be.

Accept.
Accept.
Accept.
Accept.

Even France alone can question them about this by destroying their entire army in Ukraine in one strike of about 50 ASMP... So the US!!!
I dont think Russia will use a nuke on Ukrain, but even if they do no one will take the risk of firing a single bullet on Russia.
Now we have to rewritten the history that " its the Ukrainian forces under the comman of USSR had fought Hitler's Germany & defeated them".

• Haha
Reactions: Picdelamirand-oil
I agree with you that Ukraine did a very nice move by building up pressure on Khesron while they had their eyes on Kharkov. I am a student of military tactics and do not have any particular opinion on this battle. But if you had read my earlier posts regarding the debacle in Kiev, you would not have called me a man who does not want to see Russians loosing. Once again I am congratulating Ukraininans for fooling Russians about their real game.
Russia has some of the best tech in space AND they failed to see this buildup against Kharkov? Shocking. In all my days as an officer in the Indian Navy, I was told,"fore warned is fore armed". The tech of Nato+USA is helping Ukrainians more than what the Russsians are getting from their own satellites.

BUT

Going by history of USSR and also Russia, we need to wait for another month to see what happen in Kharkov. They had shown resilience in taking hits and then bouncing back to demolish their opponents. In my opinion, this retreat by Russian forces without a fight is a prelude to something very very big. AND a use of nukes is what I do not rule out and let me see who in the world can ask them about it. This will shock the entire NATO+USA into submission as they will know what is going to follow next if they do not stop sending military hardware to Ukraine.

BE PREPARED EUROPE. ITS ABOUT TO HAPPEN. FIRST NUKE ON EURPEAN SOIL. ONE BILLION WHITES CANT DECIDE THE FATE OF 7 BILLION NON WHITES ENFORCED THRU VETO POWERS OF UNSC MEMEBERS. THE LARGEST NUMBER OF PEOPLE HAVE BEEN KILLED BY THIS MAFIA CALLED UNSC. THIS PRIVILAGE MUST GO FOREVER.
Oh, and who elected Russia as representative of the 7 billion non-whites?

Stop trying to even make this about the world when actually it's just about Russia trying to reclaim parts of its lost colonial empire.

Last edited:
Well it's confirmed on Liveuamap, Russia has been ars-rammed. In other news, an enlistment office in Kherson has also been bombed by partisans.

I have a feeling Liveuamap is about 24 hours in lag at the moment too.

1662832984041.png

Russian occupation administration evacuating from Vovchansk to Belgorod

1662833484191.png

1662833570023.png

Awww bless your cotton socks. I can see you're in severe hurting in the gluteus maximus area but that is no reason to go full tard and throw logic out the window. Accept what you're seeing and realize your Russia isn't the military power it claimed to be.

Accept.
Accept.
Accept.
Accept.
Wait for 30 days, all your hopes will be dashed. Zelensky had forewarned of a million strong offensive. Russians took it to be a joke but he has proved his words. Now Whattt?. Russia has not even started, maybe now thry will start.

Here we go, the Russian hierarchy has found how to counterattack. As usual, it is by their traditional doctrine of pretending all is going according to keikaku.

No, they don't. We're not in 1970 anymore. Russian stuff in space is mostly old and non-functional.
You probably did not read my entire post. I stated that the assets of Russia in space are not as good as that of Nato+USA and thats the reason they failed to pick up the build up in Kharkov.
Even France alone can question them about this by destroying their entire army in Ukraine in one strike of about 50 ASMP... So the US!!!
Whats the total number of nukes you have and how many will survive pre-emptive strike. OR for that matter how many French will be alive to do it or order such a strike? what kind of anti ballastic missile defence do you have? THINK? But finally its the whites whiping out whites from the world. I am sure if Russia nukes France, France will not fire nukes on India and for that matter any other non European nation. Fight your own battles. We are not here to extinguish the fire you set up to cripple your neighbour. Burn and die in what you started. Remember we Indians believe in KARMA.
Oh, and who elected Russia as representative of the 7 billion non-whites?

Stop trying to even make this about the world when actually it's just about Russia trying to reclaim parts of its lost colonial empire.
Who fooled them about dismantelling NATO from 1990 till 2014? NATO is not about security of Europe, its about destroying Europe and rest of the world to make Dollar as the only currency of the world. You idiots are celebrating the war in Ukraine but you all have got *censored*ed much more than any Russian or Ukrainian as the Euro has tanked and your economies in dire straights. I am really shocked to see Europe agreeing to get raped just to see its opponent being slapped. What a goddemn exchange is it. Be happy and get nuked and die. You have my best wishes. This is what the deep state of USA wanted and you have fallen into the trap headon.
Your tiny island will not be visible on next world map. you the poodle of USA.

• Haha
Reactions: Innominate and BMD
Wait for 30 days, all your hopes will be dashed. Zelensky had forewarned of a million strong offensive. Russians took it to be a joke but he has proved his words. Now Whattt?. Russia has not even started, maybe now thry will start.

You probably did not read my entire post. I stated that the assets of Russia in space are not as good as that of Nato+USA and thats the reason they failed to pick up the build up in Kharkov.

Whats the total number of nukes you have and how many will survive pre-emptive strike. OR for that matter how many French will be alive to do it or order such a strike? what kind of anti ballastic missile defence do you have? THINK? But finally its the whites whiping out whites from the world. I am sure if Russia nukes France, France will not fire nukes on India and for that matter any other non European nation. Fight your own battles. We are not here to extinguish the fire you set up to cripple your neighbour. Burn and die in what you started. Remember we Indians believe in KARMA.

Who fooled them about dismantelling NATO from 1990 till 2014? NATO is not about security of Europe, its about destroying Europe and rest of the world to make Dollar as the only currency of the world. You idiots are celebrating the war in Ukraine but you all have got *censored*ed much more than any Russian or Ukrainian as the Euro has tanked and your economies in dire straights. I am really shocked to see Europe agreeing to get raped just to see its opponent being slapped. What a goddemn exchange is it. Be happy and get nuked and die. You have my best wishes. This is what the deep state of USA wanted and you have fallen into the trap headon.
Your tiny island will not be visible on next world map. you the poodle of USA.
1662834566421.png

Would you like us to say the same thing in case the Chinese attack you?

• Agree
Reactions: BMD