Ukraine - Russia Conflict

In 1952 it was US who helped batista to organize a coup, When batista realized that he will loose the election he organized coupde/tat. yeah.
Go ahead, read some history about cuba, before spouting PURE Bullshit.
Now, you are being disingenuous.
Never denied this, I only pointed out that Castro gained power the same way. Neither were legitimate sovereign rulers.

LMAO the Russians can't help but be full of shit, look at this, this is unbelievable:
How the heck do they expect anyone to take them seriously? They're a nation of clowns. Evil murder clowns, sure, but clowns nonetheless.

Glad that more of the Russian rubbish has been disposed of. Good riddance.

Good. Bakhmut and Soledar were the last area where the Russionazis were still making some progress, so nice to see them on the backfoot there too. Prigozhin wants to seize these cities as trophies to increase his prestige at home, he's a monster who deserves only the painfullest of death, so his dreams should be ruined.

Reactions: BMD
If your really need to delve 60 years in the past for a gotcha, then it's a weak gotcha, is what I'm saying.
what do I gain by "gotcha"??
Sorry, I still fail to understand.
Are you saying that it is wrong to mention cuban missile crisis because it happened long time ago?
Are you saying that by mentioning 1962 missile crisis, I am trying to One-up you?

Well, it seems workers are being a little bit opportunist.
But sabre-rattling by french govt is also dangerous. Threatening workers for Six-months in prison and fines for just peacefully protesting is NUTS.

LOL! A flying dorito/moped took down A mig-29.
Phew.
If it's true then I can't wait to see the memes.
Cracking Up Lol GIF by MOODMAN

thats what they are doing, they have no concerns abt innocent ukranians getting killed. This mindless bloodshed could have been avoided if west hadnt meddled in ukraine.
It's ukraine who is fighting, NATO is just providing weapons.
Now Stop this" WEST ===EVIL, RUSSIA====GOOD" trope.

• Agree
Reactions: BMD
what do I gain by "gotcha"??
Sorry, I still fail to understand.
Are you saying that it is wrong to mention cuban missile crisis because it happened long time ago?
Are you saying that by mentioning 1962 missile crisis, I am trying to One-up you?
I'm saying it's of very little relevance now.

It's ukraine who is fighting, NATO is just providing weapons.
Now Stop this" WEST ===EVIL, RUSSIA====GOOD" trope.
nobody is supporting russia, its the hypocrisy of the west that annoys the rest of the world , they have the gal to insult the intelligence of the world to accept what they are doing is always right..
If you look at history holistically west has been the evil , not bcos others havent committed atrocities bcos they are the largest & longest practitioners of violence & hypocrisy.