Ukraine - Russia Conflict

Putin's Russia is building anti-tank barriers in the Luhansk region of Ukraine.

Also known as the Marginot line, based on the example in France.

The anti-tank obstacles consist of ditches, hills and concrete obstacles.

No, Again you are wrong. azov battalion is very small fringe group.
Putin just used 15k-20k azov battlion as an excuse to justify it's action.
Azov battalion has some Nazi members but even that isn't Nazi. Even the British police force has had some Nazi members.

Raids on men in doorways began in Russia, summonses are issued from 7.30 in the morning

Slowly but surely more and more Europeans(especially the French) are realizing this dirty game that USA is playing in Ukraine. My respect to French people(who preotested against NATO) and their President who has shown most balanced view during this whole war.

Russia also has chosen a perfect time to destroy all the energy infrastructure in Ukraine, i e., just before winter, lol. Zelensky is leading his country into ruins while US/UK are pushing the world towards chaos and utter destruction.
The protests against Russia are even larger.

E.g. look at this Twitter post. It has a sign saying 'Remigration' yet poster claims it's about sanctions. This is called crapaganda, i.e. propaganda when it's done very badly.

Last edited:
In few words conflict has been raging for the last 8 years or so since 2014. Post crimean loss, ukrainian govt virtually surrendered region to the militias of which azov is the biggest one. They ran local administration( bulldozed the elected officials) and the region was totally lawless. Even ukraine govt was afraid of these militias but it was happy that these thugs were killing separatists aka russian speakers. As expected now these thugs have become darling of the west just like the jihadis.
In our country a classic author, Bossuet, said:
"Dieu se rit des hommes qui déplorent les effets dont ils chérissent les causes."

God laughs at men who deplore the effects of which they cherish the causes

• Agree
Reactions: RASALGHUL and BMD
In few words conflict has been raging for the last 8 years or so since 2014. Post crimean loss, ukrainian govt virtually surrendered region to the militias of which azov is the biggest one. They ran local administration( bulldozed the elected officials) and the region was totally lawless. Even ukraine govt was afraid of these militias but it was happy that these thugs were killing separatists aka russian speakers. As expected now these thugs have become darling of the west just like the jihadis.
In a few words, even if this is the case, Russia caused it all by invading Crimea and deploying forces and supporting separatists in the Donbass. And before that Russia caused it by by running and bribing/blackmailing a corrupt puppet regime. Either way it traces back to Russia, as does all Russophobia. You lose the right to cry 'racism' after you invade and annex parts of a country, or 3 countries in Russia's case.

Both sides being stupid, both will reap their rewards. If the West is serious for an immediate ceasefire, it can be achieved within 10 minutes. But US sees this conflict as an opportunity to weaken Russia. So stopping the conflict is not in their interests.

PS: When we were ready to bomb Pakistanis and refused to answer American, British, German and French phone calls, a call came from Riyadh saying either we take oil or we attack Pakistan. Straight blackmail. But it worked, oil at that time was more necessary. Similar steps can be taken. But who cares, I wish both the sides to destroy each other as much as possible. Drag this through the winters.

Will help us overtake German GDP quicker.

Both sides being stupid, both will reap their rewards. If the West is serious for an immediate ceasefire, it can be achieved within 10 minutes. But US sees this conflict as an opportunity to weaken Russia. So stopping the conflict is not in their interests.

PS: When we were ready to bomb Pakistanis and refused to answer American, British, German and French phone calls, a call came from Riyadh saying either we take oil or we attack Pakistan. Straight blackmail. But it worked, oil at that time was more necessary. Similar steps can be taken. But who cares, I wish both the sides to destroy each other as much as possible. Drag this through the winters.

Will help us overtake German GDP quicker.
I don't see it that way. Ukraine is a sovereign democracy and has an absolute right, sanctioned by a democratic majority, to everything inside its borders. Yes, what Russia is doing play's into the US's hands, but that is Putin's fault for being so God damn stupid, arrogant and naive.

Putin has everything in his favour to turn Russia into a strong economic power at the start of this century, but instead he turned it into a dictatorship, sank into melancholy and nostalgia and became obsessed with recreating the USSR/Russian Empire, seemingly oblivious to the fact that it was the 21st century.

I don't see it that way. Ukraine is a sovereign democracy and has an absolute right, sanctioned by a democratic majority, to everything inside its borders. Yes, what Russia is doing play's into the US's hands, but that is Putin's fault for being so God damn stupid, arrogant and naive.

Putin has everything in his favour to turn Russia into a strong economic power at the start of this century, but instead he turned it into a dictatorship, sank into melancholy and nostalgia and became obsessed with recreating the USSR/Russian Empire, seemingly oblivious to the fact that it was the 21st century.
Well so has India every right to defend itself from Pakistan, why does all the western nations rush to call us to not to retaliate everytime?

Different rules for white Europeans and brown Indians?

PS: When we were ready to bomb Pakistanis and refused to answer American, British, German and French phone calls, a call came from Riyadh saying either we take oil or we attack Pakistan.
What? Is it for real? When did this happen?
You are making big claims here?
Better give some source?
Straight blackmail. But it worked, oil at that time was more necessary.
When did it happen?

Well so has India every right to defend itself from Pakistan, why does all the western nations rush to call us to not to retaliate everytime?
In an earlier post in this thread, BMD Said that west doesn't want india-pakistan to fight, meaning When terrorist situated in pakistan( Trained and assisted by ISI/Pakistan military) attacks india, India shouldn't do anything.
I hope he applies same standard to ukraine-russia war.

Sources?? You are making big claims here...
Gulf...... KSA, UAE, am I right?
Also, Do you think Gulf did this on his own or was pushed by US?
Ofcourse Gulf did this on Western push.

And if there existed even a single official admission, Modi wouldn't have had returned to power. You will not find any official sources.

What you will find are hints. Hints that we are getting ready that in case a oil sanctions is placed upon India, our Agriculture, or public transport and our Railways continue to function in the very least.

And if there existed even a single official admission, Modi wouldn't have had returned to power. You will not find any official sources.
Now we are venturing into Conspiracy theory space, I will tread carefully.
But then how do you know?
If there aren't any official sources.
I want to know from where did you get this information?

This information is not exactly shocking. Similar things have happened in 26/11 aftermath also.

Oil is a bargaining chip used by West to stop India from taking action against Pakistan.

We are more or less food secure. If we reduce our oil dependence significantly, we couldn't be blackmailed again.

You can find more hints. Very recently a big Coal Power Project was announced in Rajasthan. Coal is not sold as a cartel in international market, so being dependent on coal fired electricity is better than oil. These things picked pace from 2020, but have been shadowed due to COVID.