Ukraine - Russia Conflict

No, for example I blame the war in Ukraine to East's imperialism and colonialism.

But I understand why that notion appeals to you so much. It's just so convenient to have a single scapegoat you can blame without thinking for everything.
Did you know Britain is the reason Hindus and Muslims are fighting, they would all be dancing hand in hand with Sikhs were it not for us apparently. :ROFLMAO:
Your confusing the current market with the distribution of reserves. Coal is everywhere, in Britain alone there are tons of coal mines that have been shut down to appease Greta Thunberg.

Kashmir was originally independent at the point of independence from the British Empire. Before that India simply wasn't in the same state it is today and existed in various different shapes throughout the ages.

The existence of Bharat Varsha in the proportions claimed is not a broadly accepted historical claim, it is a concept linked to Hindutva.

Oh sure it does, because Hindus and Muslims were getting along just fine before that right, with the Mughals and all? :ROFLMAO: You can't blame everything on Britain I'm afraid.

At least we have a free press and independent law enforcement and judiciary, plus a democracy. That keeps some semblance of truth.
yeah yeah boy very true, nothing existed before. In fact earth was not even revolving.

sungod.png

Not really. It was Russian imperialism that invaded a large chunk of two continents and helped proto-Ukraine split from the Polish Lithuanian Commonwealth before forcing it to join the Russian Empire. You keep forgetting that colonialism wasn't just a Western European thing, or even a European thing for that matter. Your knowledge of history sucks, you suffer tunnel vision when it comes to Britain and ignore the fact that this is continued colonialism of Russia's part. Have they not stolen grain from Ukrainian lands and exported it? You have bitched for decades about Britain doing the same to you a century ago. Apparently it does not count when Russia does the same today because you need their energy exports and weapons support.
Ah I see, dear watson. I see your dislike that I dont subscribe to west's distorted perverted history which is full of self aggrandizement.
how can the nato mob consisting of yankees, british, spanish, french be schooled in colonialism or imperialism by the russians ?

Ah I see, dear watson. I see your dislike that I dont subscribe to west's distorted perverted history which is full of self aggrandizement.
how can the nato mob consisting of yankees, british, spanish, french be schooled in colonialism or imperialism by the russians ?
I'm pointing out the facts, Russian engaged in the same colonialism that the British and French etc. did, except they carried it on for longer. If you don't agree with that statement of absolute fact then you are simply wrong.
not every coal is of same quality.
Yeah I know, your point? The only reason coal production was cut is because the EU was to phase out all coal-fired powerplants by 2027.

yeah yeah boy very true, nothing existed before. In fact earth was not even revolving.

View attachment 24859
I'm quoting what historians say. It's a mythological figment of Hindu Nationalism dreamed up in the late 19th and early 20th century to give Hindus an exclusive claim to a large multi-faith territory. Kind of like Hindu Zionism really.

I'm quoting what historians say. It's a mythological figment of Hindu Nationalism dreamed up in the late 19th and early 20th century to give Hindus an exclusive claim to a large multi-faith territory. Kind of like Hindu Zionism really.

pretty amusing to say the least , west always has an expert on things that even Indians have failed to comprehend for ages. In their eagerness to claim authority & superiority over others they end up pushing their own cock & bull stories. We quite often come across such elephants in the room, which is aptly described as a 4 legged crow just bigger in size which doesnt fly , trumpets instead of crowing. Only good thing is that even if the west quotes a crow for an elephant , nothing much changes for the elephant or the crow.

Kashmir was originally independent at the point of independence from the British Empire. Before that India simply wasn't in the same state it is today and existed in various different shapes throughout the ages.

The existence of Bharat Varsha in the proportions claimed is not a broadly accepted historical claim, it is a concept linked to Hindutva.

Oh sure it does, because Hindus and Muslims were getting along just fine before that right, with the Mughals and all? :ROFLMAO: You can't blame everything on Britain I'm afraid.

At least we have a free press and independent law enforcement and judiciary, plus a democracy. That keeps some semblance of truth.
Another western propaganda!

Have you heard about Ramayana and Mahabharata? Both are world's most ancient epics composed thousands of years before Christ.

In the first Lord Rama goes from North to South India as the epic depicts India as one country(split in multiple kingdoms).

Second one, just look at the name MahaBHARATA. It tells about about the mega war which hhappeed in our country centuries ago.

The concept of India as a one nation may be new for you. But for us it has always existed through ages.

West doesn't want a strong India. Thus they openly supported Pakistan to keep India in check and now are openly supporting Khalistanis to backstab India. Plus West also funds internal termoil in India through NGO funding.

That's why every Indian must support Russia. A strong Russia is mandatory for our rise as world's next Superpower.

Oy vey what a disaster for Russia.

I don't care what people say I feel bad for these boys who didn't sign up for this. In fact many of them are pretty much being kidnapped off the streets and being sent to recruiting centers there's plenty of videos of that. It's like being sentence to death for being a male of fighting age very likely poor and not have any connections like rich Russian boys. They are being sent to hell in these barracks before they die what a life. Hopefully Ukraine offers warm food, warm clothing and shelter to these new recruits for their surrender. I'm pretty sure vast majority will take that offer.

• Agree
Reactions: BMD and RASALGHUL
Your confusing the current market with the distribution of reserves. Coal is everywhere, in Britain alone there are tons of coal mines that have been shut down to appease Greta Thunberg.
what do you think about the recent announcement by british government to delay/postpone NET zero agenda?
If the Richest countries are postponing then don't expect from poor countries like india to adhere with NET ZERO agenda.
I mean it sets very bad precedent.
Elon musk should be careful.

I don't care what people say I feel bad for these boys who didn't sign up for this. In fact many of them are pretty much being kidnapped off the streets and being sent to recruiting centers there's plenty of videos of that. It's like being sentence to death for being a male of fighting age very likely poor and not have any connections like rich Russian boys. They are being sent to hell in these barracks before they die what a life. Hopefully Ukraine offers warm food, warm clothing and shelter to these new recruits for their surrender. I'm pretty sure vast majority will take that offer
have you ever been to military barracks? :)
Military is not going to provide all facilities to soldiers and pamper them, instead they will be forced to get used to bare necessities , the very conditions they will be facing when fighting a war.

what an irony ukranian supporter giving definition of "useful idiots"
It's now 8 months when war started, still ukrainians are fighting.
They have already repelled so many russian attacks.
it's clear now they are fighting for their own war not an US/west's war.