Ukraine - Russia Conflict

what do you think about the recent announcement by british government to delay/postpone NET zero agenda?
If the Richest countries are postponing then don't expect from poor countries like india to adhere with NET ZERO agenda.
I mean it sets very bad precedent.
Britain was ahead of everyone else as regards net zero in the first place though, even the rest of Europe. It was one of only two countries on target to meet net zero in the first place. Putin has set the world back, in more ways that one.

I doubt that's really the case, likely Kremlin propaganda. There's certainly no legitimate source for this.

• Informative
Reactions: RASALGHUL
Another western propaganda!

Have you heard about Ramayana and Mahabharata? Both are world's most ancient epics composed thousands of years before Christ.

In the first Lord Rama goes from North to South India as the epic depicts India as one country(split in multiple kingdoms).

Second one, just look at the name MahaBHARATA. It tells about about the mega war which hhappeed in our country centuries ago.

The concept of India as a one nation may be new for you. But for us it has always existed through ages.

West doesn't want a strong India. Thus they openly supported Pakistan to keep India in check and now are openly supporting Khalistanis to backstab India. Plus West also funds internal termoil in India through NGO funding.

That's why every Indian must support Russia. A strong Russia is mandatory for our rise as world's next Superpower.
It's an Indian nationalist concept I'm afraid, at no time in recognised history did India control all that territory. It's like me preaching about Valhalla or the Titans or something. Mahabharata is like Cane and Abel, Sodom and Gomorrah or Gog and Magog. Just a religious story/parable.

The rest is all your superstition.
pretty amusing to say the least , west always has an expert on things that even Indians have failed to comprehend for ages. In their eagerness to claim authority & superiority over others they end up pushing their own cock & bull stories. We quite often come across such elephants in the room, which is aptly described as a 4 legged crow just bigger in size which doesnt fly , trumpets instead of crowing. Only good thing is that even if the west quotes a crow for an elephant , nothing much changes for the elephant or the crow.
Unless you would like me to start using stories from the Bible as historical fact, I'd suggest stopping this debate.

Amaze! The Russian Military Commissariat in Cherkessk is on fire: the consequences of burial

12th Oct 2022

1665825602186.png

15th Oct 2022

1665825509591.png

Russian media reporting clashes resumed at Beryslav direction in Kherson region​

Details: Total combat losses of the Russian forces between 24 February and 15 October 2022 are estimated to be [figures in parentheses represent the latest losses - ed.]:

• 64,700 (+400) military personnel;

• 2,524 (+3) tanks;

• 5,179 (+7) armoured combat vehicles;

• 1,582 (+16) artillery systems;

• 365 (+3) multiple-launch rocket systems;

• 186 (+0) air defence systems;

• 268 (+0) fixed-wing aircraft;

• 242 (+2) helicopters;

• 1,210 (+11) operational-tactical UAVs;

• 316 (+0) cruise missiles;

• 16 (+0) ships/boats;

• 3,951 (+7) vehicles and tankers;

• 142 (+0) special vehicles and other equipment.

It's an Indian nationalist concept I'm afraid, at no time in recognised history did India control all that territory. It's like me preaching about Valhalla or the Titans or something. Mahabharata is like Cane and Abel, Sodom and Gomorrah or Gog and Magog. Just a religious story/parable.

The rest is all your superstition.

Unless you would like me to start using stories from the Bible as historical fact, I'd suggest stopping this debate.
My point is that the concept of India as one nation, i.e., Bharat has existed for centuries. Were there different kingdoms ruling different parts? Yes. But yet all were united through common culture.

Of course, you won't accept it cause it is against your propaganda, lol.

My point is that the concept of India as one nation, i.e., Bharat has existed for centuries. Were there different kingdoms ruling different parts? Yes. But yet all were united through common culture.

Other than mauryan empire , I can't find anything in documented history.
Anyway should focus on future with what we have got.

Same can be said of Europe, with the shared Greco-Latin and Judeo-Christian heritage.

Even from germany?
Especially from Germany. Germany is just the worst.
a5HonH2.png

Rl9pDE8.jpg

That map above is a bit old (2010), Germany has gotten a lot worse since as they have decided to close their nuke plants and open up coal plants instead.

Anyways, back to Ukraine:

• Informative
Other than mauryan empire , I can't find anything in documented history.
Anyway should focus on future with what we have got.
As per our tradition Ramayan and Mahabharat are not just epic but also "Pancham Veda" i.e., itihaas or history.

Also talking about post Vedic India, even before the Mauryan empire there was the Gupta period whose dynasty was spread from Afghanistan(Taxshila) to Tamil Nadu(Kanchipuram).

So India existed as a nation before the Brits. Something which @BMD won't ever accept because it doesn't suit his western/evangelist propaganda.

Map of India during the Gupta period:

Screenshot_20221015-181211_Chrome.jpg

Especially from Germany. Germany is just the worst.
a5HonH2.png

Rl9pDE8.jpg
Wow! Here My perception was Germany is/was spear heading the NET ZERO agenda.
Germany has gotten a lot worse since as they have decided to close their nuke plants and open up coal plants instead.
I wonder if they regret these decisions.

Anyway, Poland Is quite a Character In itself. I wonder if some home politics is behind this demand.
Lol!

As per our tradition Ramayan and Mahabharat are not just epic but also "Pancham Veda" i.e., itihaas or history.

Also talking about post Vedic India, even before the Mauryan empire there was the Gupta period whose dynasty was spread from Afghanistan(Taxshila) to Tamil Nadu(Kanchipuram).

So India existed as a nation before the Brits. Something which @BMD won't ever accept because it doesn't suit his western/evangelist propaganda.

Map of India during the Gupta period:

View attachment 24863
The Gupta Empire is an established fact but this Bharat Varsha thing is just mythology.

Even from germany?
Yes, only the UK and one other country (can't remember) were on course to achieve the net zero target from memory. Germany was doing relatively poorly because it stopped nuclear and went with gas, and boy is it paying for that decision now.

Last edited:

A concept is not a reality though. Concepts for FTL travel have been envisaged but they are not reality either.

I simply quoting historical consensus. India came in several shapes pre-1751, Gupta, Cholas, Maurya, Maratha, Mughals but there was no stable entity as such. Heck, you still have border disputes even now.