Ukraine - Russia Conflict

1665912780671.png

Who did this?
ukrainian SF?
This is tragic...
Three of Russia's own mobilised opening fire on officers in a training camp in Belgorod region. This is what happens when you beat people, drag them off the streets and then hand them a loaded rifle. More of this is probably the quickest way to end this war.

Three of Russia's own mobilised opening fire on officers in a training camp in Belgorod region. This is what happens when you beat people, drag them off the streets and then hand them a loaded rifle. More of this is probably the quickest way to end this war.
Or they were Ukrainian partisans people.

Or they were Ukrainian partisans people.
Nope. They were Tajiks. But they probably got upset that there was pork in their MRE or something...
Oleksiy Arestovych, an advisor to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy, said in a YouTube interview that the attackers were from the Central Asian nation of Tajikistan and had opened fire on the others after an argument over religion.
Ukrainian partisans, if they could sneak into the base like this, would have more useful things to do than kill a bunch of hapless mobiks that will just be a burden on Russian logistics anyway. Like they could sabotage the base's vehicles, fuel and ammo depots, this kind of things. Much smarter than shooting at useless pawns and getting killed in the process.

• Informative
Reactions: RASALGHUL
The Russians were caught with their pants down during the Ukrainian offensive, but it's not gonna be a long term problem as long as the Russians deal with it seriously.

What happened overall was always expected.

There's a new Ukr offensive planned along Zaporizhzhia.

I haven't been on the forum since the offensive began, so I'm not sure about all the details. While the offensive looks really good on paper, it's not all that great in terms of pushing the Russians back. The Ukrs need to do a whole lot more.
What happened to you? U left tue forum without telling anyone?

• Agree
Reactions: RASALGHUL
First line of defense: hardened criminals recruited in prison, to which you give military weapons
Second line of defense: mobiks and conscripts that are there to shoot the first line of defense if it tries to go back to Russia
Third line of defense: regular army here to shoot the second line of defense if it surrenders

Very strong esprit de corps among the mobiks.

Outcome of the massive missile strike from the other day:
1. Damage is already repaired:
2. Russia depleted its missile reserves
3. Ukraine got renewed weapon supplies
4. Ukraine is now free to target Russian infrastructure:

Reactions: BMD
First line of defense: hardened criminals recruited in prison, to which you give military weapons
Second line of defense: mobiks and conscripts that are there to shoot the first line of defense if it tries to go back to Russia
Third line of defense: regular army here to shoot the second line of defense if it surrenders
What are mobiks?

:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
What are mobiks?
Russian slang for "mobilized". Civilians that were abducted, given a moth-eaten uniform and a rusty rifle, and sent to the front line so that their spilled blood will, I dunno, bring back the Sun or whatever the Putin Death Cult believes it's supposed to achieve.

Reactions: BMD
What happened to you? U left tue forum without telling anyone?

He is one of the few, who didn't reveal his name, when everyone is asked to use their real name.

Just because his temperament is too good, don't take him any less than the other few members who didn't reveal their name.

Britain was ahead of everyone else as regards net zero in the first place though, even the rest of Europe

But the settlers of Britain came from Saxony and Anglia in Germany. From Anglia came Engla land l if I am correct. In fact the royals are also germans from background, from Coburg and Gotha, they changed the name to windsor during WW2.
Correct me if I am wrong.

All of you are Proto INDO Europeans