Ukraine - Russia Conflict

Russia is preparing to take over Kyiv, again:

Because it worked out so great for them last time. I suppose they hope it will distract Ukrainian forces currently kicking their butts in Luhansk and Kherson oblasts?
It's his only option, he's realised that the war in the south is unwinnable, so he's going to try and take Kyiv and topple command and control, which makes the rash assumption that it's even there and can't be moved if need be.

Putin's also threatening to cut off grain to Africa again. What a pathetic man.
But the settlers of Britain came from Saxony and Anglia in Germany. From Anglia came Engla land l if I am correct. In fact the royals are also germans from background, from Coburg and Gotha, they changed the name to windsor during WW2.
Correct me if I am wrong.

All of you are Proto INDO Europeans
What does that have to do with climate change targets?
Desperation. Lukanutso better understand this time Ukraine will hit Belarus. Feb 24th Ukraine did not have the capability but they do now.
What does it matter what Lukashenko understands, Long John Silver did not require his parrot to understand.

Last edited:
Mobiks are given second-hand bulletproof vests. I don't see what they're complaining about, these are vests with proofs that bullets went through! Plus the blood of the previous wearer has been washed off (presumably in a washing machine that was looted specially for that) what more could they ask for?

All of you are Proto INDO Europeans
Proto Indo-European is a term used by linguists to describe the original ancestor of all indo-european languages. Proto meaning "before". So no.

1665992198806.png

So, NATO is much more involved than providing Weapons & Intelligence, Planning, etc.
Who would have thought? :eek:
Soviets did it all the time it's no secret. Just like it's no secret US spooks are inside Ukraine. NASAMS and other complicated western SAM systems are nowhere near the front and because us white people all look a like any pic taken "accidently" of an operator is not going to riled up any suspicion. Lol.