Ukraine - Russia Conflict

^^Says someone whose ancestors slayed poor Red Indians in North America. So who's the true Orc? Russians or French?

Where were you when Ukraine was killing innocent Russian speaking people? Putin/Russia is fighting for their existence and they would prevail despite your propaganda. And if they fail, only Russia won't fall but the whole world........
Russia will not fall, but Putin's regime will. And it will be the Russians themselves who will make it fall.

War started between a humongous military power like Russia and punny military country like Ukrain in February 2022, its October now. If you still beleive that Ukrainian advancement are mere western propoganda, then you have serious problems in accepting the reality.

When was the last time Russia advanced? As far as I can tell from Livemap, it was about 2 months ago in August sometime. Ukraine doesn't have to force Russia out remember, they just have to hold out until Russia is bankrupt.
🤣 The very mention of word propaganda brings them out of their holes , then they start throwing information others dont want or asked for, authoritatively unapologetically declare others need to accept it.

^^Says someone whose ancestors slayed poor Red Indians in North America. So who's the true Orc? Russians or French?
I know for a fact my ancestors did no harm to Native Americans, as I have some genealogy enthusiasts in my family. In fact, the only of my ancestors who went to America did so in Mexico in the early 20th century, where he made his living by importing and exporting dried herbs and spices. I'm quite sure he did not kill anyone.

Besides, as I said previously, if your whataboutism has to go back in time several centuries to try to make today's atrocities less bad, you are really reaching. Especially if you take a look at what the Russians did back at that time. Surprise surprise, they were just as inclined to colonial atrocities as the worst of the Western Europeans. It's just that they didn't have to take a boat, since they expanded their colonial empire to the East by land.

So, yes, the orcs are the Russians.
Where were you when Ukraine was killing innocent Russian speaking people? Putin/Russia is fighting for their existence and they would prevail despite your propaganda.
Russia created a civil war in the Donbass. Russia sent FSB agents such as Igor Girkin and Arsen Pavlov, along with some "little green men" unarmed troops. They broke into prisons to recruit various criminals, and formed militias, seized the town halls, declared themselves the new authorities, conscripted the civilians, and sent them to fight the rest of Ukraine.

Then Russia invented a whole thing about these Russian leaders and their puppets being Ukrainians resisting a completely made-up genocide. There was no such thing. Ukraine fought against the enemy troops because of course they would. Doesn't India fight the Islamist militants sent by Pakistan into Kashmir ? "Where were you when India was killing innocent Muslims? Pakistan is fighting for their existence and they would prevail despite your propaganda." See how silly that is?
And if they fail, only Russia won't fall but the whole world........
Nope. Russia is just Crimelord Putin's empire. The world would be better off without that regime.

Where were you when Ukraine was killing innocent Russian speaking people? Putin/Russia is fighting for their existence and they would prevail despite your propaganda. And if they fail, only Russia won't fall but the whole world........
Man, you really hate west to your core.

When will this ra**irona stop?
I guess, Never.

When west handed over afghanistan to a bunch of terrorists they dint see India or democracy, now they see every thing. All we need to do is...

Bill Hader Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live

Waiting for a report to declare that India is undemocratic, human rights issues are present and underneath it a laundry list of what they want.

Reactions: Bali78
🤣 The very mention of word propaganda brings them out of their holes , then they start throwing information others dont want or asked for, authoritatively unapologetically declare others need to accept it.
You're evading the points I made.

Reactions: Innominate
When west handed over afghanistan to a bunch of terrorists they dint see India or democracy, now they see every thing. All we need to do is...

Bill Hader Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live

Waiting for a report to declare that India is undemocratic, human rights issues are present and underneath it a laundry list of what they want.
I didn't see India helping with Afghanistan.

Neutrality I don't mind, I can understand that given India's energy dependencies, it's all the moral gymnastics several in this thread are doing to justify Russia's invasion and war crimes.

Regional governors send hundreds of thousands of men in bulk to the sorting centers to meet the required numbers. When they arrived at the sorting center, those who could really serve or who could not afford to pay an exemption were seen.

Those who cannot get through will then discover that the equipment depots are largely empty, due to lack of organization or lack of anticipation except for the increase in the bank account of some. Thus, we are still looking for, among others, hundreds of thousands of winter outfits that have probably been paid for, but never manufactured.

If the 200,000 mobilized troops announced by Minister Shugu are sent immediately and in small packages directly to the combat units on the front line, and the units are not numerous enough to be much elsewhere, they will not strengthen them but on the contrary will plummet them. Fragile and unskilled rookies are dead weight there, figuratively at first before they really are.
Indeed, when you deploy you need to deploy in bulk. If you drip feed troops to the front, the casualty rate will exceed the rate of increase. At the current rate it will only take ~200 days for 200k Russian soldiers to end up dead or hospitalised.

I didn't see India helping with Afghanistan.

Neutrality I don't mind, I can understand that given India's energy dependencies, it's all the moral gymnastics several in this thread are doing to justify Russia's invasion and war crimes.
wests bulldozer driving skills with attitude of either my way or highway is not helping them.

Its is the west that is stuck in their own duplicity while they cry democracy for ukraine but remain silent on their actions in afghanistan or elsewhere. West is indulging in twisted moral gymanstics to get support for there actions as their bulldozer has miserably failed to crush the unbelievers .

India has got nothing to do in this proxy war of west.

wests bulldozer driving skills with attitude of either my way or highway is not helping them.

Its is the west that is stuck in their own duplicity while they cry democracy for ukraine but remain silent on their actions in afghanistan or elsewhere. West is indulging in twisted moral gymanstics to get support for there actions as their bulldozer has miserably failed to crush the unbelievers .

India has got nothing to do in this proxy war of west.
They left Afghanistan with an elected government, it they failed to defend it despite all the help given, who's fault is that? Did India offer to takeover in helping?

The rest of your post is just verbal flimflam as usual.

What were Russian ancestors doing at the same time? Slaying people all across Eastern Europe and Northern Asia. How about India, you were being killed by Mughals. India has quite of list of massacres before and after British presence.

And the list does not go back as far as the Cholas and Guptas. Everyone was guilty in the past, but today it is the 21st century, you cannot simply point to some distant event in history to whitewash the present whenever it suits you.
Where was Russia? They were already in Ukraine causing the damn trouble. Without Russia's covert invasion of the Donbass there would have been no war and hence no collateral. Stop trying to blame Ukraine for Russia's war.

There were 12,000 Russian troops and 4,000 Wagner in the Donbass during this period when Russia was apparently 'uninvolved.'

How the f**k is Russia fighting for its existence? It's the largest country on the planet even without annexing others.

having to try prove me wrong,
we are not in any business , we are not selling any thing or buying any thing. West is the one who are in the business of selling , selling wrongs & rights for ppl who dint ask for it or dont need it.

Last edited: