Ukraine - Russia Conflict

AWWWWWWW NO WW3?!? :cry:

Well at least not yet but there is still hope that soon Pooty will do something dumb as he keeps losing Russian territory to Ukraine AND THEN WW3 HERE WE COME!!
Loosing Russian territory to Ukraine ? & I thought it was Ukrainian territory all along 🤣

murican collaborating with Nazi , nothing new

FhlcFInaEAEbS7J.jpeg

Loosing Russian territory to Ukraine ? & I thought it was Ukrainian territory all along 🤣

Well Russian officials are claiming Kherson is Russian land. Did something change their claim?
murican collaborating with Nazi , nothing new

View attachment 25221
What you purposely forgot Russian and nazi collaboration? I mean if it wasn't for Russia saying yes to an alliance with Der Fuhrer there would be no WW2. :rolleyes:

Someone is a little pissy that WW3 has been avoided for now. He shouldn't worry it's coming this war will escalate it just takes time... after all WW2 took years to actually become WW2.
I wonder what you have to say about this guy.
AWWWWWWW NO WW3?!? :cry:

Well at least not yet but there is still hope that soon Pooty will do something dumb as he keeps losing Russian territory to Ukraine AND THEN WW3 HERE WE COME!!

The fall of a Ukrainian 5V55 S-300 SAM missile near the town of Hrubieshu in Poland once again confirmed reports of problems with these missiles. The video shows the recent launch of a Ukrainian missile of the S-300 air defense system. The rocket flies a little and the rocket's solid fuel explodes, this can be seen from the characteristic explosion that occurs in such cases. The fact is that the shelf life of S-300 air defense missiles is 20 years. The last Ukrainian missiles were fired in 1990, then they simply tried to extend their shelf life at the Zhulyansk machine-building plant "Vizar". It turns out that the shelf life of Ukrainian S-300 air defense missiles has already been exceeded by almost 13 years, so the number of cases of their self-destruction and incorrect operation will grow every day. The problem with missiles is also relevant for the Buk-M1 air defense system of Ukraine, there have already been cases of their incorrect operation.

The Ukrainian engineering barrier vehicle IMR-2 was hit by a Russian Lancet kamikaze drone. The IMR-2 obstacle blocking machine is designed to create columned paths in difficult places for the advancement of troops, in simple terms, the machine makes temporary roads. IMR-2 also creates passages in minefields.

The President of Ukraine showed footage of the assembly of Ukrainian sea drones. The same kamikaze boats were recently used in Sevastopol. The length of the new marine drone of Ukraine will be 5.5 meters, the cruising range is 800 km, and the operational range is 400 km. It is reported that the drone has an autonomy of up to 60 hours. The total mass of the sea drone is about 1000 kg, the mass of the warhead is up to 200 kg. The travel speed can reach 80 km/h. The cost of the drone is currently $10,000. Now in Ukraine, a fundraising for the industrial production of this type of drones has been announced.

Combat use of Russian Lancet kamikaze drones in Ukraine. A howitzer of the Ukrainian army fell under the impact of the Lancet drone, but it was not possible to establish the model of the weapon.

Footage of a Ukrainian-made Humvee armored vehicle hit by a mine has been published. The video was filmed during one of their attacks by mobile groups of the Ukrainian army, there were only two Humvee vehicles in the group, the second Ukrainian armored personnel carrier left.

yeah, in self certified BANANA countries rating they are higher, here they can have some 🍌 for their achievement . 🤣
we dont need west's BANANA certification on whether we are democracy or not.
So you're saying ROK is a banana republic now? A banana republic with a GDP/capita 15 times as high as India's. What does that make you? A sprout republic?