Ukraine - Russia Conflict

How so? Zircon is a Cruise missile, while Kinzhal a aero-ballistic one.
Time to intercept is going to be very less.
Both travel at high altitude and Kinzhal is faster and likely retains more speed when descending to target. This is why Zircon isn't the game changer it's reported to be, you can't go hypersonic at sea level due to heat stress, the flight altitude is something like 27km.
How so? I mean, Why?

MiG-31 safety record since beginning 2022:

29-JAN-2022MiG-31KRF-95217 92 RRussian Air Force0Sol'tsy-2 Air Base
RA.gif
sub
08-APR-2022MiG-31Russian Air Force0near Torkovichi, Leningrad region
RA.gif
w/o
01-OCT-2022MiG-31Russian Air Force1Sevastopol-Belbek Air Base, Crimeaw/o
02-DEC-2022Mikoyan MiG-31Russian Air Force0near Alekseyevka, Primorsky Krai
RA.gif
w/o
25-DEC-2022Mikoyan MiG-31KRF-95194/50 BRussian Air Force0Minsk Machulishchy Airport (UMLI)
EW.gif
sub
26-APR-2023Mikoyan MiG-31Russian Air Force0near the village of Rizh-Guba, Murmansk Oblast
RA.gif
w/o

I see no evidence to back up that belief. Patriot has performed the fastest ever wartime intercept.
S-400 is way better than Patriot. If Patriot was so much better than IAF would have chosen it over S-400.
Zircon will be no different.
Trolling, eh? Zircon is a ground hugging hypersonic cruise missile that travels at around Mach 10 throughout its flight. Its trajectory is lot more difficult to intercept vs Kinzhal. Be serious for once @BMD.
As for Avangard, Patriot is not aimed at those systems, it is battlefield defence only. GPI will target Avangard. Although it must be remembered that manoeuvrability is only useful if you know when to manoeuvre, a HGV has no way of knowing this for sure, and the more it manoeuvres, the more it slows.
Nothing as of now can intercept Avanguard and you know it.

• Haha
Reactions: Innominate
False. T-90s are awesome MBTs. They have their problem. But then no military system is perfect. Quit your propaganda.
While I do agree T-90 may not be as bad as often portrayed in the West, I do not think it deserves the label of "awesome". Abrams, Leopard, Challenger or Leclerc are still better one-on-one, though all of these (except Leclerc to an extent) share the common flaw of being too bloody heavy for eastern Europe.

Reactions: BMD and Rajput Lion
While I do agree T-90 may not be as bad as often portrayed in the West, I do not think it deserves the label of "awesome". Abrams, Leopard, Challenger or Leclerc are still better one-on-one, though all of these (except Leclerc to an extent) share the common flaw of being too bloody heavy for eastern Europe.
T-90 is a real offensive weapons platform. 3-man turret, autoloader, comparatively lighter versus Western MBTs which gives it excellent mobility inside enemy territory. Plus superior firepower with 125mm cannon and excellent armour too. Only negative is ammo storage inside turret but even that has been improved in T-90 MS.

Indian Army is no fool to procure this tank in thousands if this were as bad as it is often portrayed.

Covered this once before, it's not about weight but ground pressure. The Leopard 2 actually has a lower ground pressure than even a T-72 or T-80. Leclerc is around 0.9 and T-90 0.94 in case you were wondering. So the even the M1A2 is within 15% of the T-90.

1683470530210.png

T-90 is a real offensive weapons platform. 3-man turret, autoloader, comparatively lighter versus Western MBTs which gives it excellent mobility inside enemy territory. Plus superior firepower with 125mm cannon and excellent armour too. Only negative is ammo storage inside turret but even that has been improved in T-90 MS.

Indian Army is no fool to procure this tank in thousands if this were as bad as it is often portrayed.
The autoloader is slower than manual loading and the mechanism it uses turns the tank into a powder keg. Indian Army bought it because it's cheap. T-XX tanks are very popular with many regimes because they're cheap and you don't need a Leopard 2A7 for shooting protestors.

Covered this once before, it's not about weight but ground pressure. The Leopard 2 actually has a lower ground pressure than even a T-72 or T-80. Leclerc is around 0.9 and T-90 0.94 in case you were wondering. So the even the M1A2 is within 15% of the T-90.

View attachment 27625

The autoloader is slower than manual loading and the mechanism it uses turns the tank into a powder keg. Indian Army bought it because it's cheap. T-XX tanks are very popular with many regimes because they're cheap and you don't need a Leopard 2A7 for shooting protestors.
Cost is also a very important criteria. Quantity has a quality of its own;)

Plus, you underestimate T-90 too much.

Russia to supply Wagner group more weapons and ammunition after threat to withdraw

Russia launched a large-scale wave of strikes on Kyiv and across Ukraine , as Moscow prepares for its cherished Victory Day holiday . intensified shelling of Bakhmut hoping to take it by Tuesday, Ukraine’s top general in charge of the defence of the besieged city said

• Informative
Reactions: BMD
Dumb dumb IAF choses weapon system not on which is best but which weapon maker will bribe them the best.
So you are alleging that IAF chooses its weapons based on bribes? This is classic case of disrespectful behaviour towards our armed forces by foreign members? Give me proof that IAF bought S-400 because of bribe or shut the hell up. Maybe @Ashwin needs to take a note about your post.
Your trolling skills are not as good as your twin Anonymous. Hypersonic takes place 17km up not at dense air altitude foolish dimwit boy. Maybe you should do some more research before posting.
Another idiotic statement by you. Even Brahmos is high supersonic in sea skimming mode. That's why it's so difficult to intercept. Zircon would be way faster and with plasma cloud in-front of it, no AD including your Patriot stands a chance of intercepting it. Deal with it.
Ukraine is the perfect place to test this Zircon so why don't they do it?
Because Kinzhal, Iskander and Kalibr are good enough to pound Ukraine.
Btw the only reason the PAC 3 or2 was able to intercept the missile was because it was in the PAC 3/2 radius. Ukraine got lucky that the missile just so happen to head close to PAC battery. Ukraine needs at least 6 PAC batteries to be able to cover Ukraine west of Dnipro river. PAC battery launchers don't need to be close to the radar they can be placed 15km from radar.
Whatever floats your boat:ROFLMAO: