Ukraine - Russia Conflict

This plant also makes Krasnopol-M... or used to.

Ukraine claims responsibility officially.

1691596488846.png

1691596659598.png

Last edited:
You mean Russia, right? Wagner was funded by Dmitri Utkin, the guy who has an SS uniform tattooed on his body, and who chose the name Wagner because it was "Hitler's favorite composer". Russia is the Naziest country today, and that's what makes their claim of Nazism in Ukraine so absurd. The only Nazis in Ukraine are Russian invaders.

Far-right parties get 10% of the votes in Russia, and always side with Putin's party. Far-right parties got less than 2% of the votes in Ukraine and they have no influence at any level, despite what Russian shills like to pretend. The far-right militias like Azov have been forcibly folded in the regular army, and their composition changed; the people who joined the militia when it was independent being now just a tiny minority.
Let's be real both sides are filled with Neo-Nazi lunatics. Slavs in general are racist goblins. Ukraine's situation is worse because it's taking every western Nazi whack job into it's military. And it's America that exported Nazism to Germany and later in other western countries post ww-2. So cut the drama.

• Haha
Reactions: BMD
Let's be real both sides are filled with Neo-Nazi lunatics. Slavs in general are racist goblins. Ukraine's situation is worse because it's taking every western Nazi whack job into it's military. And it's America that exported Nazism to Germany and later in other western countries post ww-2. So cut the drama.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: This is what happens when you read Hindustan Times.

Also, less finger-pointing from India about where Nazis are and aren't may be in order. I mean FFS, several HT-connoisseurs on this thread have been going on about Russia being removed as a national language in Ukraine, yet in India you have this:

JFC, I wouldn't expert any worse from ISIS.

Last edited:
Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Bank of Russia Halts FX Buys as Ruble Slumps Near 100 to Dollar​

• Central bank said it will stop FX purchases for rest of 2023
  • Ruble breached 98 per dollar in Moscow trading on Wednesday

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: This is what happens when you read Hindustan Times.

Also, less finger-pointing from India about where Nazis are and aren't may be in order. I mean FFS, several HT-connoisseurs on this thread have been going on about Russia being removed as a national language in Ukraine, yet in India you have this:

JFC, I wouldn't expert any worse from ISIS.
Bro your king was literally a Nazi supporter and Sympathizer during the second world war. You can't finger point at anyone.
Hindustan Times isn't even taken seriously by anyone here. It's closer to the Guardian in terms of actual worth.
Stop acting like a snivelling lying Anglo Saxon ffs, you are Irish. The meiti vs Kuki has no Nazi angle to it. It's an ethno-religious dispute with no supremacist angles at all. It's more for reservations and taking advantage of government rights.
Whereas it's pretty clear their are lot of Nazi sympathizers within every Anglo Saxon military whether it's americans, australians or the English. The Australian SASR was literally carrying Nazi flags in Afghanistan. Green Berets have been seen with SS flags too.
Should I remind you of this "famous" operation

Where the Americans and you guys were deliberately assisting and funding right wing groups and Nazis and nurturing them. I won't be surprised if something similar has been happening in Ukraine since 2008 by your and murican government.

Bro your king was literally a Nazi supporter and Sympathizer during the second world war. You can't finger point at anyone.
Hindustan Times isn't even taken seriously by anyone here. It's closer to the Guardian in terms of actual worth.
Stop acting like a snivelling lying Anglo Saxon ffs, you are Irish. The meiti vs Kuki has no Nazi angle to it. It's an ethno-religious dispute with no supremacist angles at all. It's more for reservations and taking advantage of government rights.
Whereas it's pretty clear their are lot of Nazi sympathizers within every Anglo Saxon military whether it's americans, australians or the English. The Australian SASR was literally carrying Nazi flags in Afghanistan. Green Berets have been seen with SS flags too.

Where the Americans and you guys were deliberately assisting and funding right wing groups and Nazis and nurturing them. I won't be surprised if something similar has been happening in Ukraine since 2008 by your and murican government.
@BMD is a known apologist for imperialists, racists, nazis. Hitler actually admired and took inspiration for racist US model, he makes it clearly known in his autobiography. US which dint have much race mingling and maintained purity of race was a model for him while rest of latin america where europeans had relations with native ppl were considered impure and failed.

Reactions: Lolwa
europe, hey we have enuf gas , no worries

Next day, they start shitting bricks....

A lot of allegations of Nazi associations with zero evidence to distract from what India's doing in the present day with historical ramblings. You first alleged Nazism came from America, I proved you wrong, so you simply moved on to more bollox allegations. But since we're at it:

You named an island after this Nazi collaborator.

1691656380222.png

And you sided with the Communists throughout the Cold War, and the only difference between Communists and Nazis in practice, is that Nazis are more honest about their racism.

europe, hey we have enuf gas , no worries

Next day, they start shitting bricks....

Trading hiccup, nothing more.

• Haha
Reactions: Lolwa
@BMD is a known apologist for imperialists, racists, nazis. Hitler actually admired and took inspiration for racist US model, he makes it clearly known in his autobiography. US which dint have much race mingling and maintained purity of race was a model for him while rest of latin america where europeans had relations with native ppl were considered impure and failed.
You're a known apologist for all the ethnic killings in India in the present day. In fact the killing of Indians doesn't seem to bother you at all unless you can implicate Britain. US had Black and Asian people in it going back to when the railroad were built and before.

A lot of allegations of Nazi associations with zero evidence to distract from what India's doing in the present day with historical ramblings. You first alleged Nazism came from America, I proved you wrong, so you simply moved on to more bollox allegations. But since we're at it:

You named an island after this Nazi collaborator.

View attachment 29641

And you sided with the Communists throughout the Cold War, and the only difference between Communists and Nazis in practice, is that Nazis are more honest about their racism.

Trading hiccup, nothing more.
Bose didn't have any racial supremacist views and attempted an alliance of convenience unlike King Edward or Churchill. Plus Bose was a Communist. The Orthodox Church is still there in Russia while we know what the state of Christianity is in the west. You are trying to deflect basic reality.

1691659988605.png

Bose didn't have any racial supremacist views and attempted an alliance of convenience unlike King Edward or Churchill. Plus Bose was a Communist. The Orthodox Church is still there in Russia while we know what the state of Christianity is in the west. You are trying to deflect basic reality.
The only difference between Communists and Nazis in practice, is that Nazis are more honest about their racism.

No Christians have been locked up for being Christians in the EU/US/CANZUK. Nor have they been set on fire in a church like in Manipur - who's trying to deflect from basic reality again?

View attachment 29643

The only difference between Communists and Nazis in practice, is that Nazis are more honest about their racism.

No Christians have been locked up for being Christians in the EU/US/CANZUK. Nor have they been set on fire in a church like in Manipur - who's trying to deflect from basic reality again?
The commies are not racist. Genocidal Yes. Racist No. They are like Islam or Christianity a mass cult-like movement that sells the false idea of equality for all and uses the rich as the scapegoat to achieve its objectives.
Nazism is an entirely different cult