Aero India 2019 - Bengaluru

20190222_151300.jpg

Copyright: www.strategicfront.org

Armée de l'Air Rafale

Very nice pics. My daughter was there and she even flew F-21 simulator. She was deputed by CG to be there.

Should have told about that. Was it 22 Feb? Saw a couple of ICG youngsters roaming around. Anyways, Gripen and Tejas this side.

Should have told about that. Was it 22 Feb? Saw a couple of ICG youngsters roaming around. Anyways, Gripen and Tejas this side.
I can post her video flying F-21 here but will not do it. The F-16 pilot who was guiding her was shocked to see her flying skills and he was under the impression that she is a fighter pilot. But once he came to know that she has never flown a HUD aircraft and flies Do-228, he bowed to her. My Bro-in-Law is head of L3 communications in India and L3 had a stall there. he has retd from IAF as a Gp. Capt. and he is a Flight test Intrumentation Engineer. Same as a TP. Topper of Indian TP school, topper of Empire TP school and also Gold medalist in Aerospace engineering from IIT-Mumbai.
She was there everyday and also took part in panel discussions about women in Indian Armed Forces. Lot of guys wanted a selfie with her but she politely refused.

I can post her video flying F-21 here but will not do it. The F-16 pilot who was guiding her was shocked to see her flying skills and he was under the impression that she is a fighter pilot. But once he came to know that she has never flown a HUD aircraft and flies Do-228, he bowed to her. My Bro-in-Law is head of L3 communications in India and L3 had a stall there. he has retd from IAF as a Gp. Capt. and he is a Flight test Intrumentation Engineer. Same as a TP. Topper of Indian TP school, topper of Empire TP school and also Gold medalist in Aerospace engineering from IIT-Mumbai.
She was there everyday and also took part in panel discussions about women in Indian Armed Forces. Lot of guys wanted a selfie with her but she politely refused.

Did you know that @BMD was also top of the class in Systems Engineering?

the black paint scheme on the Rudra looks badass..
Waiting to see LCH in big numbers.

all in all - compared to previous aero shows, looks like the indigenous offerings are slowly gathering page.. another 2-3 aero shows and we should have complete rotary wing offerings -
LUH - ALH - ALHWSI - LCH - IMRH

its the fixed wing area that we are definitely struggling.

Did you get more pics of the Netra? that one surely took the cake for having been deployed to action as soon as the aero show was done. definitely an exhibition of capabilities.

• Agree
Reactions: Hellfire and jetray
Great pictures @Falcon ...thanks for sharing.

I wish I was the enthusiast for photography, would have purchased a dedicated DSLR to get better shots.

Unfortunately @Bharath I have more shots of Netra and a video, but all are shot from my mobile. I shall request Ashwin to upload the videos once I am able to collate and 'cover' my voice, which at times, is heard.

I wish I was the enthusiast for photography, would have purchased a dedicated DSLR to get better shots.

Unfortunately @Bharath I have more shots of Netra and a video, but all are shot from my mobile. I shall request Ashwin to upload the videos once I am able to collate and 'cover' my voice, which at times, is heard.
Videos cannot be uploaded.... We will have our own YouTube channel.... We shall update there and link the URL here....

Did you know that @BMD was also top of the class in Systems Engineering?
Do not think that you have birth right to troll in every thread here..... We are genuinely trying to make this place a better one for all military enthusiasts....Let me make it clear to you there wont be any more warnings....

Reactions: ni8mare

Great pics. Didn't receive the tag and for some reason pics from this blog stream very very slowly on my cell or not at all . Same goes for tweets too.Can't blame the connection as its only observed out here.

Reactions: Hellfire
Great pics. Didn't receive the tag and for some reason pics from this blog stream very very slowly on my cell or not at all . Same goes for tweets too.Can't blame the connection as its only observed out here.

Yes, happens. Don't have a clue as to why though. Beyond me :)

Reactions: _Anonymous_