Aero India 2019 - Bengaluru

Great pics. Didn't receive the tag and for some reason pics from this blog stream very very slowly on my cell or not at all . Same goes for tweets too.Can't blame the connection as its only observed out here.

Yes, happens. Don't have a clue as to why though. Beyond me :)

happens because of the server size/capability.I can see and fix some issues if they are present - maybe even move the site to an Azure/cloud server (I will take care if the costs) let me know if I can take a look under the hood here.

happens because of the server size/capability.I can see and fix some issues if they are present - maybe even move the site to an Azure/cloud server (I will take care if the costs) let me know if I can take a look under the hood here.
Please also note that logging into this site thru my cell is a hassle so is refreshing and switching between threads.

@Falcon and others who attended the show

Do you guys have pictures of brochures and info boards on various weapons systems / sub systems , especially from private sector ?

Thanks

@Falcon and others who attended the show

Do you guys have pictures of brochures and info boards on various weapons systems / sub systems , especially from private sector ?

Thanks

No. Sorry. Was too disgusted with the crowd that was there to click.

Nice pics and I hope you get real info's on their capabilities now, not just the wiki nonsense you came up with last time
After the show... Spoke to a WC who flew this air craft..... He love his machine so well.... almost got angry at me for calling it near junk (condition and looks)

Lol yeah.... Tbh I did not expect a reply like that..... Though he was polite.... got his point loud and clear

I usually don't have a problem to argue with people, but when I see pilots (civil or military), I get a little starstruck. 😁
Would have never told him that in public, in a more private setting ok, but kudos to your fearless approach.

Apart of that, what was the most interesting aircraft you saw and what was the most interesting news you got there?

I usually don't have a problem to argue with people, but when I see pilots (civil or military), I get a little starstruck. 😁
Would have never told him that in public, in a more private setting ok, but kudos to your fearless approach.

Apart of that, what was the most interesting aircraft you saw and what was the most interesting news you got there?
Got into a Gripen E cockpit .....😂

Brahmos NG in an LCA...

The highlight was F16 doing a 300ft to 15k ft vertical Charlie right from middle of the runway.....

Rafael performance was awesome tool

Reactions: Sancho
Nice pics and I hope you get real info's on their capabilities now, not just the wiki nonsense you came up with last time. 😅

Wiki non-sense is precisely for you. ;)

Those aspects which do not need to be in public domain, will not be :D

Somehow this aero India seems like a bad dream to me ..

Considering the pack in aero India participate d in short war .. I couldn't shake of sabotage angle for the cluster of accident s happened around that time ..

Considering the pack in aero India participate d in short war .. I couldn't shake of sabotage angle for the cluster of accident s happened around that time ..

Sabotage by the HAL, I agree. Let us not wash dirty linen in public. They were the organizers.

Reactions: Sathya
Wiki non-sense is precisely for you. ;)

Those aspects which do not need to be in public domain, will not be :D

😁 Not really, I prefer official infos and specs, but the minute you went down the wiki road, you proved my point, that not every professional knows what he is talking about. I hope you looked at the Jag weapon display to get a real (not wiki) idea about it's capabilities in IAF.