Aero India 2023 - Bengaluru

The #HAL Exhibited Model Of Medium Lift Indian Multi Role Helicopter Powered By Two 21K KW With FADEC Engines Will Feature #SAAB ECM Suit Has Range Of 800 KM With 4 HR Of Endurance With 4 Tons Of Payload And 36 Troops Also Can Operate At 21K Feet And Can Be Armed With ATGMs.

#HAL Showcased HLFT-42 Fighter Program At #AeroIndia2023 HLFT-42 Is Morden Avatar Of Legendary HF24 Marut Fighter Bomber Aircraft Will Be Equipped With AESA Radar Along Morden Avionics With Multi Role Capabilities.

#IndianArmy Showcased Trishul Link Battlefield Management System At #AeroIndia2023 The Trishul Link Enable Airborne Elements Communicate And Share Data Along Position With Mechanised And Armoured Forces At Ground Installed On #MBTArjun Along T-72M1 Tanks.

#LakshayaFlyingSystem Showcased Next Generation Micro Light Aircraft At #AeroIndia2023 The Micro Light Has Three Variants For Military Purposes Also Includes A Quadcopter Variant Can Carry One Person.

The #IndianInstituteOfScience Showcased Concept Of VTOL Pusher Propeller Design Cargo Drone At #AeroIndia2023 Call XTOL-15 Which Is IP54 Rated All Weather Operations Day And Night Is Also Autonomous Has Strong ECCM Capability Has 7 HR Endurance Has Payload Capacity Of 25 KG.

Aero India 2023 Vlog : French Safran Exhibited Model Of Snecma M88 Jet Engine

Reactions: marich01
via @youtube

My Vlog On Aero India 2023 Both Static Displays Along Interior Display In Full HD 1080P, Since I Could Not Share All From #AeroIndia2023 I Made All Into 14 Minutes Of Video, Please Do Watch & Enjoy !

Don't Forget To LIKE, SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT & Press The Bell Icon On My New Channel Which Is About Personal Vlogging ! :)