Aero India 2023 - Bengaluru

ASRAAM Block-6 is world's best IIR missile. It can pull 50+G at the rail and because of very clean aero has over 50kms range. It's the perfect J-20 killer for MKI. MKI with QWIP IRST and ASRAAM combo is going to be a very potent force, IMO.

Astra IR is different from NGCCM, I guess!
Here come, world best thing funda from world's best brain f*rt.

Between why would china bring J20 to wvr dog fighting arena?

IMG_3491.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_3492.jpg
    IMG_3492.jpg
    512.9 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_3493.jpg
    IMG_3493.jpg
    577.6 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_3479.jpg
    IMG_3479.jpg
    742 KB · Views: 88
Here come, world best thing funda from world's best brain f*rt.
Ok genius:ROFLMAO::D
Between why would china bring J20 to wvr dog fighting arena?
Why not? If enemy detects J-20 and both merge, then why not? J-20 also carries PL-10 IIR WVR missile FFS.

Plus, I wasn't talking about dogfight at all which went over your head(no surprises here). I was talking about near 50km interception ability of ASRAAM which is also BVR. That's why we are equipping our Tejas and Su-30 with ASRAAM Block 6.

Even Block 4 had near BVR interception ability. Read this article to know about ASRAAM:

The resulting weapon was much more than just another short-range missile. The revolutionary focal plane array (FPA) seeker allowed targets to be acquired at significant beyond-visual-range (BVR) distances, while the high-energy motor gave range performance that was comparable with the last generation of radar-guided BVR missiles, out to as far as 15-30 miles.
Link of the article: ASRAAM's six appeal | Times Aerospace

30 miles = 48.28kms. That's BVR range(anything above 30 kms is actually). Block 6 that we're procuring is much better than Block 4 in every sense including seeker and propellant. Which means its interception range should be over 50kms.

Dude, Rajput Lion doesn't go to any debate until I have evidence on my side. Get it under your single cell= Hydra head.

In any case the end user IAF would have told DRDO that look we are used to spice & it works very good, So whatever you are making as alternative, make its boundary conditions as close as possible to spice so we don't have to develop separate user tactics & release conditions to train the pilots, plus increase the warhead a bit if possible.

Hmm I do wonder if you had given those QTRMs to some architecture student/grad and told about the design boundary conditions, if that would have produced a more compact design or not.

Not saying its bad or anything, just want to see someone with more professional design expertise could have given a higher density or not, and possibly in a different shape, like on a gimbal.

#Adani And #DRDO Exhibited D4 Counter Drone System At #AeroIndia2023 Consist Of Radar With 4KM Range Along Electro Optical And Radio Jammers Working In Coordination The System First Deployed During 2021 Republic Day And Latter At Punjab Border And LOC Areas.

The #DRDO Exhibited ASLESHA 3D Low Level Light Weight Portable Radar At #AeroIndia2023 Has Range Of 50 KM Shows Direction And Elevation Along Range Of Target With Integrated IFF Along Remote Operating Capability Is Being Deployed At LAC So Does LOC Regions.

Important Update At #AeroIndia2023 Is License Production Of #MBDA ASRAAM By #BharatDynamicLimited #IndianAirForce Currently Use ASRAAM On SEPECAT Jaguar And Intend To Integrate On SU30MKI The Made In India ASRAAM Will Be Cheaper And Will Replace Imported Russian R73E SRAAM

The #HAL Exhibited Their Cutaway Model Of HTSE 1200 Helicopter Engine Making 1200 KW Meant For Light And Medium Helicopter Like HAL Prachand And LUH Along Dhruv So Does Rudra Which Are Currently Using Safran Ardiden 1H1 Aka Shakti Engines Producing 1030 KW Power.

Reactions: Chain Smoker