Air Battle over Kashmir : MiG-21 Bison shoots down F-16

PAF did not even announce the name of pilots who shot down Abhi. Do you think they will tell the name of pilots who got shot down? I have repeatedly gone thru the radar picture given out by IAF and I can very clearly make out the tactics PAF F-16s followed. When Abhi bounced them, they were in arrow formation, but after being bounced, they turned tactically in their positions making it a finger three formation as that is how an arrow formation will be after the tactical turn by 90*. The lead aircraft will remain closer to the threat while the aircraft down the line will be saved. The reason to use F-16D twin seater as lead aircraft explains this tactics. The aircraft closer to threat wud have two pairs of eyes to look out while others get a chance to escape. the CO of the F-16 Sherdil Sqn was actually a Sherdil and that is what a braveman would do. He put himself in the harms way and led by example. But he was on wrongside of the border where the valiant die an unannounced death.
But PAF claimed that a Hassan Siddiqui shot down Abhi with jf17 and one Noman Ali Khan shot down our su30. This claim was very old and I have been seeing it here and both BR and DFI

But PAF claimed that a Hassan Siddiqui shot down Abhi with jf17 and one Noman Ali Khan shot down our su30. This claim was very old and I have been seeing it here and both BR and Other Forum
Yes. They have been claiming it but No one has seen both those pilots. Hasan and Shabaz ever again. Why so?

Yes. They have been claiming it but No one has seen both those pilots. Hasan and Shabaz ever again. Why so?
Don't know about Hassan Siddiqui but apparently Noman Khan was in Pakistan day(or an impersonated according to some people though it's probably a crackpot theory)
As for shabhaz they claim that he went to training in U.S.

Don't know about Hassan Siddiqui but apparently Noman Khan was in Pakistan day(or an impersonated according to some people though it's probably a crackpot theory)
As for shabhaz they claim that he went to training in U.S.

Anybody know the second F-16D pilot's whereabouts? one was Shabaz and the other?

Datta and Seligman’s alacrity in endorsing a debunked claim was bizarre. Both are seen as credible reporters, with a body of quality work marking their careers. Did they become unwitting tools in the hands of an able information warfare apparatus? The fact that their reports rely on singular sources of information—Dattas’s story on Pakistani sources alone—may very well suggest so.
India’s Dogfight Loss Could Be a Win for U.S. Weapons-Makers

This should help you understand who is funding to build narrative and for what.... Notice this is as early as 5th of March.

Who is writing this? Your favourite LARA SELIGMAN!

IMG_20190427_201536.jpg

Thanks... My biggest issue right now is what was the exact time of this combat.. That will be helpful. I mean a time in 15 minutes resolution will be really helpful.

The name of the pilots may be wrong as Noman Ali khan is fit and was flying for their Pakistani national day.

One very interesting thing has come up regarding this battle. If you analyse the video in which Abhi is seen turning behind the shot down F-16, he is seen doing a descending turn to right. After shooting down the F-16 closest to him, he sighted the second F-16 which was further west of this F-16. He then went for the second F-16 and was about to fire the second R-73 on the second F-16 when he got shot down. In air combat, the visibility at night up the moon and visibility during the day down the sun is considered the best to spot and visually pick up the targets. Abhi was positioned perfectly as he had sun behind him and the F-16s were flying down the sun for him. I can say from my own combat experience that an aircraft like F-16 can be very easily picked up by a fighter pilot from 14-15 Nms easily. Mig-21 is smaller than F-16 and that means the pilots of Mig-21 will always be able to pick out a larger aircraft from a larger range than the distance at which a larger aircraft will pick out Mig-21. Long back I had told you that our eyes get accustomed to quickly identifying our own type of aircraft in squadron service.
If you see the radar picture released by IAF, you will under stand what exactly I mean.