Alarm Raised Over Destabilizing New Russian Threat In Space: Reports

Fact, as reflected by Russian arms sales plummeting.

And yet it still has a model.

Exactly, I rest my case.

Russia's share has been falling for over a decade.

View attachment 32060
View attachment 32061

US arms exports increased 50% last year since 2022 as well.

All of it being your opinon, not the opinions of users of Russian tech.

• Agree
Reactions: Rajput Lion
Can't help it if your opinions are not shared by others who are more important.
You mean you can't help it if your opinion runs contrary to global arms sale sattistics, even after stating that export sales are evidence. "You are indeed brave Sir Knight but your battle is lost." :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: You mean global arms sales statistics are just my opinion.

Your argument right now:

Mostly because of US sanctions and Russian action in Ukraine. They wouldn't pound Ukraine if their weapons weren't any good. Some weapons like Zircon et al are unparallel.

Keep your stupid propaganda off of every thread. Why would US get spooked if Russian weapons don't work? Get smart.

Mostly because of US sanctions and Russian action in Ukraine. They wouldn't pound Ukraine if their weapons weren't any good. Some weapons like Zircon et al are unparallel.
Nope, their sales have been declining since 2009 and the countries who buy weapons from Russia pay no heed to western sanctions.

Keep your stupid propaganda off of every thread. Why would US get spooked if Russian weapons don't work? Get smart.
So far, last-gen PAC-3 CRI and PAC-2 GEM-Ts have been managing fine. Multiple hypersonic weapons shot down, and 5 Su-34/35s in the past few days. Russia is unable to fly over Ukraine, even with its BS stealth jets. Furthermore, even Russian aircraft over 100 miles outside Ukrainian territory are getting shot down in the middle of the Sea of Azov and over Belgorod and Bryansk. In fact, Russian jets have merely proven to be a less fuel efficient way of launching long-range missiles that could be launched from the ground.

Last edited:
Where did I say that Western weapons don't work? In fact, Russia would've steamrolled Ukraine if it wasn't for these Western weapons.

I was just responding to you saying that Russian weapons are ineffective. That's all.

PS: I've read that Russia established full air superiority in Avdiivka which helped ground forces to capture it. Anyways, let's not turn this thread into another Russia vs Ukraine thread cause it is about some exotic space weapon that is anonymous. So just discuss that here.

• Agree
Reactions: randomradio
Where did I say that Western weapons don't work? In fact, Russia would've steamrolled Ukraine if it wasn't for these Western weapons.

I was just responding to you saying that Russian weapons are ineffective. That's all.
To some extent, but less effective than claimed and there is little evidence of even successful IRBM intercepts, let alone ICBM intercept.
PS: I've read that Russia established full air superiority in Avdiivka which helped ground forces to capture it. Anyways, let's not turn this thread into another Russia vs Ukraine thread cause it is about some exotic space weapon that is anonymous. So just discuss that here.
That's blatantly false. It took them as long and cost them at least as many lives to capture Avdiivka as it did for Wagner to capture Soledar and Bakhmut. Avdiivka is only slightly bigger than Soledar and much smaller than Bakhmut. They captured it via meat assault, here, check this out for how much it cost them, and this was before they'd even finished:

Russian military blogger, critical of Russian military command, Alexey Morozov "Murz", who revealed Russian losses in Avdiyivka at 16 thousands, has reportedly committed suicide.

They've lost 6 Su-34/35s in the last 3 days, and that's just from trying to launch long-range glide bombs or ARMs a few km past the frontline from 100+km behind it. When they start using Ka-52s, they start dropping like flies too.

Back on topic, maybe initial assessments were wrong. This is a plain crazy move and massively destabilising.

They did not established air superiority what they did is lose more men than Ukraine had defending. Russia lost a divisions worth of men and armored vehicles Ukraine can't compete with that.

Russia is gaining land via WWI methods, except against drones, ATGMs and cluster munitions. Pyrrhic victories all the way to defeat.

If it had air superiority it would be bombing the enemy rather than buying long-range missiles from the DPRK and Iran.

LOSSES of the Armed Forces are five times lower than Russian ones​

First reaction of @randomradio and @jetray, it's a lie? Is it? Even pro-Russian Z-bloggers are placing it at >3:1.

In it, he announced 16 thousand irretrievable losses in the Russian army, when, according to him, the Ukrainian Armed Forces had 5-7 thousand of them.

Last edited:
@randomradio, @Innominate

Looks like it's an actual nuclear warhead in space. 13 of 15 members of the UN security council voted to prohibit them. That combined with the Outer Space Treaty 1967 already in effect gives the US the absolute right to destroy it, should they place one up there.

It's going to get shot because:

1. It's against International Law.

2. It's an accident waiting to happen.

3. It could be more than an anti-satellite weapon - EMPs don't just affect space objects, they affect ground equipment too. It could also be a Casaba howitzer.

4. The majority of countries will support the US shooting it down because nobody wants a nuke in orbit above them.

5. Even the Soviets weren't this mental.

Last edited: