Opinion Battle of Saragarhi : When 21 Sikhs Faced Over 10,000 Pashtuns at Saragarhi And Won

Name the kingdom, battle they fought.
I have shown you the territories. As Ashwin says, history was not well recorded due to incompetence.

Chola invasion of Srivijaya - Wikipedia

In 1025, Rajendra Chola, the Chola king from Tamil Nadu in South India, launched naval raids on ports of Srivijaya in maritime Southeast Asia,[1] and conquered Kadaram (modern Kedah) from Srivijaya and occupied it for some time.

The Cholas are known to have benefitted from both piracy and foreign trade.

Sometimes Chola seafaring led to outright plunder and conquest as far as Southeast Asia.[16] While Srivijaya that controlled two major naval choke points; Malacca and Sunda Strait; at that time was a major trading empire that possess formidable naval forces. Malacca strait's northwest opening was controlled from Kedah on Peninsula side and from Pannai on the Sumatran side, while Malayu (Jambi) and Palembang controlled its southeast opening and also Sunda strait. They practiced naval trade monopoly that forced any trade vessels that passed through their waters to call on their ports or otherwise being plundered.

I have shown you the territories. As Ashwin says, history was not well recorded due to incompetence.
What territory?

Name the Kingdom in Indonesia and Malaysia which Choloas invaded, and looted them as colonial power. This is so hard to understand ?

Am I speaking in Farsi?

What territory?

Name the Kingdom in Indonesia and Malaysia which Choloas invaded, and looted them as colonial power. This is so hard to understand ?

Am I speaking in Farsi?
Srivijaya is in modern-day Indonesia.

"In 1025, Rajendra Chola, the Chola king from Tamil Nadu in South India, launched naval raids on ports of Srivijaya in maritime Southeast Asia,[1] and conquered Kadaram(modern Kedah) from Srivijaya and occupied it for some time.

Sometimes Chola seafaring led to outright plunder and conquest as far as Southeast Asia.[16] While Srivijaya that controlled two major naval choke points; Malacca and Sunda Strait; at that time was a major trading empire that possess formidable naval forces. Malacca strait's northwest opening was controlled from Kedah on Peninsula side and from Pannai on the Sumatran side, while Malayu (Jambi) and Palembang controlled its southeast opening and also Sunda strait. They practiced naval trade monopoly that forced any trade vessels that passed through their waters to call on their ports or otherwise being plundered."

1535220085090.png

Srivijaya is in modern-day Indonesia.

"In 1025, Rajendra Chola, the Chola king from Tamil Nadu in South India, launched naval raids on ports of Srivijaya in maritime Southeast Asia,[1] and conquered Kadaram(modern Kedah) from Srivijaya and occupied it for some time.

Sometimes Chola seafaring led to outright plunder and conquest as far as Southeast Asia.[16] While Srivijaya that controlled two major naval choke points; Malacca and Sunda Strait; at that time was a major trading empire that possess formidable naval forces. Malacca strait's northwest opening was controlled from Kedah on Peninsula side and from Pannai on the Sumatran side, while Malayu (Jambi) and Palembang controlled its southeast opening and also Sunda strait. They practiced naval trade monopoly that forced any trade vessels that passed through their waters to call on their ports or otherwise being plundered."

View attachment 3008

SriVijaya? Duh.

You still dont realize that was Indian kingdom, with Indian name. That was established by Indian population, that gone there through trade routes and exploration.

SriVijaya? Duh.

You still dont realize that was Indian kingdom, with Indian name. That was established by Indian population, that gone there through trade routes and exploration.
It is beyond your current borders, so it is an invasion. Or are you perhaps admitting that the countries and territories we see today were all made via the acquisition of territory and empire one way or the other.;)

Trade routes and exploration and killing anyone who got in the way.:D

It is beyond your current borders, so it is an invasion. Or are you perhaps admitting that the countries and territories we see today were all made via the acquisition of territory and empire one way or the other.;)

No I am admitting this that India was much larger, and the current India is 60% (geographically) of past India.

No I am admitting this that India was much larger, and the current India is 60% (geographically) of past India.
Britain is also only a small part of earlier British Empire. Your point?

Britain is also only a small part of earlier British Empire. Your point?
Britain is a country, not an empire. British Raj was Empire.

As the same India was country and still is. But we lost the part of some country.

If you lost the part of some England, then it would be same. But it is not.

Britain is a country, not an empire. British Raj was Empire.

As the same India was country and still is. But we lost the part of some country.

If you lost the part of some England, then it would be same. But it is not.
Dude, Indonesia is about 2,000 miles across water from India. Are you seriously going to claim the British Empire was different simply because we had better naval vessels? I can see where China gets its SCS claims from now.

Dude, Indonesia is about 2,000 miles across water from India. Are you seriously going to claim the British Empire was different simply because we had better naval vessels? I can see where China gets its SCS claims from now.

That is the case.

India was a maritime power, before the decline. Heck, the richest region in whole Indonesia still known as Bali. If you know what I mean.

Sometime ago you were Roman, now you trying to justify that you are a Brit?

BTW, a wonderful job that you guys are ruled by Germans. Kool.
Your history sucks. The French were the last to invade.

You live in a country that Britain drew the borders of. Empires, everyone is guilty, try to remember this.

Your history sucks. The French were the last to invade.

You live in a country that Britain drew the borders of. Empires, everyone is guilty, try to remember this.
Ohh, poor guy. You dont know, you ruled by Kings or Queen from House of Hanover? Poor chap.

Reactions: Angel Eyes
That is the case.

India was a maritime power, before the decline. Heck, the richest region in whole Indonesia still known as Bali. If you know what I mean.
So was Britain. My point is why should Britain somehow owe compensation to India, but not India to Afghanistan, Malaysia, Laos and Indonesia?

Ohh, poor guy. You dont know, you ruled by Kings or Queen from House of Hanover? Poor chap.
As I said, the French were last to invade. The Spanish tried but failed. 217 years later we battered them and the French at Trafalgar.