Opinion Battle of Saragarhi : When 21 Sikhs Faced Over 10,000 Pashtuns at Saragarhi And Won

With space program, that money remaining in India, not going out.
Mars is in India?

Obviously,

Churchill was taking money OUT of the country, not doing expenditure on India with that money.

With space program, that money remaining in India, not going out. And ICBM is for protecting India, let me know how you defend things when China sitting next door.
Various programs you have are using money that could be spent on food, medical facilities and sanitation. It's just a reallocation of resources that's leading to more deaths. I fail to see the difference.

Obviously, you guys ruled by Germans. That is a fact.

And Modi is Indian, every Gujarati is Indian. That is also a fact.

BTW Mahatama gandhi was also Gujarati, so I dont know what the fck you smoking,
That was the guy you murdered right?

How do you know these people were always Indian? Can you trace their ancestry back 2000 years. Since that's the same logic that you're applying to royal family. Modi might be the offspring of a Pashtun and a goat for all you know.

Mars is in India?

Various programs you have are using money that could be spent on food, medical facilities and sanitation. It's just a reallocation of resources that's leading to more deaths. I fail to see the difference.

Ohh, you think exploration or scientific missions are white privilege. So gora you are.

And as for saving the life by the space program,

1999 Odisha cyclone - Wikipedia

Cyclone Phailin - Wikipedia

The resources are well spent. So you dont need to worry about us poor people.

That was the guy you murdered right?

How do you know these people were always Indian? Can you trace their ancestry back 2000 years. Since that's the same logic that you're applying to royal family. Modi might be the offspring of a Pashtun and a goat for all you know.
Yes we can. Anything else?

There is something called as Haplogroup.

And as form Pashtun, these are all Indian products. Kid, you never able to understand the Indian psyche. So dont try.

Why ?

If you dont know Afghans invaded India, and we lost the lands there. Not other way around.

And Indonesian Malaysians were Indian states, including Vietnam and Cambodia. Indian traders established a state there(there was very little population there because of the harsh environment) , which we lost later.
King Ashoka invaded Afghanistan in 300 BC, long before the Mughals bummed you.

I think you'll actually find that they were not Indian states. Indonesia, Laos etc. not in India.

250BC
Maurya_Empire%2C_c.250_BCE_2.png

Now in India.

1050AD
1535275178088.png

Britain also established a trade state in India. Your point?

Ashoka invaded Afghanistan?

Are you that idiot? How old is Afghanistan?
What is modern day Afghanistan. Just as Britain invaded what is modern day India.

Stop having double standards and this will all go away.

What is modern day Afghanistan. Just as Britain invaded what is modern day India.

Stop having double standards and this will all go away.
What double standards? Double standards on your idioticness or unknowledgeable person trying to teach Indians about there history.

Do we invaded modern day Afghanistan?

What double standards? Double standards on your idioticness or unknowledgeable person trying to teach Indians about there history.

Do we invaded modern day Afghanistan?
The area that is modern-day Afghanistan, i.e. not India. You fail to see that you invaded lands well beyond your borders today. And that is the same thing the British were guilty of.

The area that is modern-day Afghanistan, i.e. not India. You fail to see that you invaded lands well beyond your borders today. And that is the same thing the British were guilty of.
Name the kingdom, which Ashoka invaded.

And then read the name of that Kingdom. I think you find the name of that Kindom with Indian name.

Name the kingdom, which Ashoka invaded.

And then read the name of that Kingdom. I think you find the name of that Kindom with Indian name.
Because it was given an Indian name when invaded. Just like British India is an British name. Or do you hold some mythology-based belief that the entire world was Indian?

Invasion of Maratha?

That was a European power? Thats surprising.
Yes, legend has it that the entire world was granted onto us by God.:ROFLMAO: Oh no, wait, that's your excuse.

Exactly what reason do you have to believe that Malaysia, Loas, Cambodia, Vietnam, Afghanistan and Sri Lanka were originally Indian. I got news for you buddy, we were once monkeys and early man had no *censored*ing way whatsoever of travelling such distances. It couldn't possibly have been Indian originally.

Because it was given an Indian name when invaded. Just like British India is an British name. Or do you hold some mythology-based belief that the entire world was Indian?

Buddy, you hold no moral high ground. You lost it.
By creating a manufactured famine in India. So dont try to act like that.

And let me suggest your defense, Britain was highly cunning and cold-hearted and done this all for self-interest.

And history is harsh, when even it allows us we do the same with you. Consider this as a threat. And I can guarantee you, history going to give chances,

• Agree
Reactions: Angel Eyes
King Ashoka invaded Afghanistan in 300 BC, long before the Mughals bummed you.

I think you'll actually find that they were not Indian states. Indonesia, Laos etc. not in India.

250BC
Maurya_Empire%2C_c.250_BCE_2.png

Now in India.

1050AD
View attachment 3011

Britain also established a trade state in India. Your point?
There was no Afghanistan then. It was Gandhar. Gandhari the princess of Gandhar married Kaurava prince Dhritrashtra from Mahabharata era. This dates back 5000 years back that's 3000 BC. As regards Laos, Cambodia and Indonesia. Are you aware of Bali Indonesia it dates back 4000years. It's named after monkey king Bali from Ramayana era. So Actually this entire land mass technically belonged to one nation Bharat.

Reactions: Angel Eyes
Yes, legend has it that the entire world was granted onto us by God.:ROFLMAO: Oh no, wait, that's your excuse.

Exactly what reason do you have to believe that Malaysia, Loas, Cambodia, Vietnam, Afghanistan and Sri Lanka were originally Indian.

The answer is fcking right.[/QUOTE]

There was no Afghanistan then. It was Gandhar. Gandhari the princess of Gandhar married Kaurava prince Dhritrashtra from Mahabharata era. This dates back 5000 years back that's 3000 BC. As regards Laos, Cambodia and Indonesia. Are you aware of Bali Indonesia it dates back 4000years. It's named after monkey king Bali from Ramayana era. So Actually this entire land mass technically belonged to one nation Bharat.
Right... so now we're talking about Monkey kings. Bharatavarsha is fictional, made up by early religious frauds. It actually referred to the whole of Earth but the Indians only knew of the range between two mountains and thought that was the Earth.

Bharata Chakravartin - Wikipedia

India was named "Bhāratavarsha" or "Bhārata" or "Bharata-bhumi" after him.[23][10] In the Hindu text, Skanda Purana (chapter 37) it is stated that "Rishabha was the son of Nabhiraja, and Rishabha had a son named Bharata, and after the name of this Bharata, this country is known as Bharata-varsha."[24]

The Vayu Puranas says he who conquers the whole of Bharata-varsha is celebrated as a samrāt (Vayu Purana 45, 86) however in some puranas, the term 'Bharat' refers to the whole Earth as Emperor Bharata is said to have ruled the whole Earth.

Pure horseshit.

This gets better.

Vali (Ramayana) - Wikipedia

In the Hindu epic Ramayana, vanara Vali was king of Kishkindha, husband of Taara, a son of Indra, and Elder brother of Sugriva and father of Angada. He was killed by Lord Rama, an Avatar of Lord Vishnu. Vali was also invincible during Thretha Yuga. Vali also defeated some of the greatest warriors like Ravana and Meghanada. Even Lord Rama & Lord Hanuman couldn't fight against Vali.

Put down the pipe. JFC, at least we acknowledge our history, rather than inventing complete and utter bullshit to try and justify it.

Last edited:
Buddy, you hold no moral high ground. You lost it.
By creating a manufactured famine in India. So dont try to act like that.

And let me suggest your defense, Britain was highly cunning and cold-hearted and done this all for self-interest.

And history is harsh, when even it allows us we do the same with you. Consider this as a threat. And I can guarantee you, history going to give chances,
You've had a manufactured famine ever since. Millions die every year from famine and malnutrition still. More have died in the last 70 years than during the British reign.

You've already done the same as I've proven several times and you've can't threaten us because we have enough nukes to glass you and your cows.