Delhi, UP and Haryana : Political Discussions

Are you speaking as a Hindu here or an Indian?

It's pretty obvious to me. Regardless of your "intellectual" trappings.

Cheers, Doc
Selective schizophrenia is your forte.At times you're a Maratha , at times a Parsi , at times a Parsi Supremacist at times a Zorastrian internationalist. How am I or anyone to guess your latest avatar. I went by the most probable avatar you'd adopt at 10:30 PM.On a Sunday too.

I've been anything but inconsistent in my identity .

Selective schizophrenia is your forte.At times you're a Maratha , at times a Parsi , at times a Parsi Supremacist at times a Zorastrian internationalist. How am I or anyone to guess your latest avatar. I went by the most probable avatar you'd adopt at 10:30 PM.On a Sunday too.

I've been anything but inconsistent in my identity .

We were talking about you.

You try to project yourself as an Indian over your Hindu identity.

But sadly for you, all are not pappus here.

Cheers, Doc

We were talking about you.

You try to project yourself as an Indian over your Hindu identity.

But sadly for you, all are not pappus here.

Cheers, Doc
Please show why would the two be inconsistent. Or are you like that old fart of a Bengali the new and latest entity to validate everyone's credentials out here and pronounce verdict . Know your limits and stick to them .

• Agree
Reactions: RATHORE and Aravind
Please show why would the two be inconsistent. Or are you like that old fart of a Bengali the new and latest entity to validate everyone's credentials out here and pronounce verdict . Know your limits and stick to them .

The arrow seems to have hit home.

As mine usually do.

Remember. The school you study in. I've retired from as the headmaster.

Cheers, Doc

The arrow seems to have hit home.

As mine usually do.

Remember. The school you study in. I've retired from as the headmaster.

Cheers, Doc
Chale bawa , hawa aane de. These schoolboy jibes can be reciprocated with compound interest.

Bhaiya, even then you want akhilesh to become PM , what about the hate and thug ideology of samajwadis....

Where did you get that from? From that note when I said "If at a gun point I have to chose apart from Modi"?

I have not chosen a party but an individual. He has the ability to mend his party ways, if he wants to.

Hello peoples.

Vice has done a worldwide release of the feature documentary 'An Insignificant Man' . I strongly recommend people watch it to understand how politics actually works in our country. I think BJP/ Smriti Irani supporters should be delighted with this rather than angry since most of it talks about congress corruption. Enjoy the feature

You got a sticky of your own here bruv? This Insignificant Man will always be insignificant. He has outlived his expiry date. Haven't watched the video and not interested either. Delhi folks are chutiyas of the highest order and they deserved a clown like him. Only good thing kejru did was that he fcuked up things for future revoltuionaries..... Anna got it really hard in his latest stunt.

has the ability to mend his party ways, if he wants to.

1st April, perhaps the only day you can say this out loud without irony committing suicide.

Seriously, to see SP spokesperson talking about paper leak, atrocities feels like some divine land, a dream, almost a Ram Rajya!

I am sure after the TV program they laugh their asses out watching those Oscar winning outrages, so pure, so innocent, as if reincarnation of lord Ram himself, angels came to guard us, to save us from tyranny, to free us from social evils, nothing can be noble than those innocent souls, most of them came directly on TV after grabbing some land, beating someone on road, selling just few more job posts, threatening just one more policeman not to register FIR for rape, bribing for one tender.......

Nothing can be purer, so kind souls! Alhamdulillah.

• Agree
Reactions: Angel Eyes
1st April, perhaps the only day you can say this out loud without irony committing suicide.

Seriously, to see SP spokesperson talking about paper leak, atrocities feels like some divine land, a dream, almost a Ram Rajya!

I am sure after the TV program they laugh their asses out watching those Oscar winning outrages, so pure, so innocent, as if reincarnation of lord Ram himself, angels came to guard us, to save us from tyranny, to free us from social evils, nothing can be noble than those innocent souls, most of them came directly on TV after grabbing some land, beating someone on road, selling just few more job posts, threatening just one more policeman not to register FIR for rape, bribing for one tender.......

Nothing can be purer, so kind souls! Alhamdulillah.

Will and ability are two different thing. I am judging him based on his intellect, not the way he use his intellect. Perhaps he is too smart and have make peace with status quo.

Will and ability are two different thing. I am judging him based on his intellect, not the way he use his intellect. Perhaps he is too smart and have make peace with status quo.
He wasted the political capital he inherited, such a waste of youth and disappointment he proved to be.

He had all the good intentions in starting, why not, as a prince with full belly all noble ideas comes to your mind while sleeping in luxury but when he was coronated it was kind of wake up call for him.

He tried to make some changes with good intentions but got resistance both from family and mostly from party cadre. Instead of asserting his authority he showed signs of weakness and slowly cadre (or I say a caste overpowered him completely). The worst thing among this is he made peace with this arrangement and enjoyed as a king with the same status quo for 4 years, giving up all the changes this state desperately need.

If at this age if you lack the fight and conviction when will you stand up? Even the current most nikkamma CM of India fought harder before surrendering.

Samajwadi party is the single largest problem in UP and the only solution is to learn samajwad. Instead of running it as a single caste conglomeration he should make it a ideology based party. Running to Mayawati, playing naked caste cards is not going to make him a leader but politician and will yield only temporary results. He knows what is wrong with his party and yet he is ok with it!

He wasted the political capital he inherited, such a waste of youth and disappointment he proved to be.

He had all the good intentions in starting, why not, as a prince with full belly all noble ideas comes to your mind while sleeping in luxury but when he was coronated it was kind of wake up call for him.

He tried to make some changes with good intentions but got resistance both from family and mostly from party cadre. Instead of asserting his authority he showed signs of weakness and slowly cadre (or I say a caste overpowered him completely). The worst thing among this is he made peace with this arrangement and enjoyed as a king with the same status quo for 4 years, giving up all the changes this state desperately need.

If at this age if you lack the fight and conviction when will you stand up? Even the current most nikkamma CM of India fought harder before surrendering.

Samajwadi party is the single largest problem in UP and the only solution is to learn samajwad. Instead of running it as a single caste conglomeration he should make it a ideology based party. Running to Mayawati, playing naked caste cards is not going to make him a leader but politician and will yield only temporary results. He knows what is wrong with his party and yet he is ok with it!

Which city from UP?

af8lq1qiatp01.jpg

Whats Yogi up to with the Unnao case ??? Waiting for some b***s to be shown.

Last edited:
The girl who claims to have been raped by the MLA did not name him in the FIR and also did not name him in her statement under CrPC sec 161 and her statement before a Magistrate under CrPC section 164. She has added the name recently in her statements. The Tau, Father and Chacha of this girl are old friends of the accused MLA and all have been bad characters of the area with numerous criminal cases lodged against them in various police stations of the area. The basic reason why police did not act against the MLA was that this girl never named him on earlier occasions.