Delhi, UP and Haryana : Political Discussions

Looks like a classic case of misuse of rape law.

In rural UP if you fight with someone and want to teach them a lesson there are three ways to do it.

1) If you are SC/ST just go to police station and impose SC/ST act.

2) If you are from family of bride, impose anti dowry act.

3) If you are none of above, pick a women in your house, a lawyer will coach her and you can lodge a rape case which is almost everytime a gang rape complaint so as to include the accused and his family/friends.

These three instruments are misused so much that there are judgements from SC to dilute these acts.

All three of them required instant jail time which is not possible in other cases therefore used excessively to harm the other party. I have seen numerous such fake cases. Infact both parties later register same case against each other so to reach a compromise.

There is no penalty if the rape case turn to be fake, you can always walk free effectively destroying other persons life irrespective of right or wrong.

Its not that police is insensitive that they don't arrest instead they know the fraud case and therefore don't do much.

The criminal justice system is such that if someone accuses you of rape its almost certain that you will be jailed, if police find you innocent the court will put you in jail till investigation or bail (which is very hard).

I am not saying MLA is innocent, he is definitely guilty of abusing power and his brother looks very much guilty of beating victims father badly and later he died but this rape case looks very much false, I hope CBI conducts fair inquiry, maybe narco and make it public.

Once you are in media trial facts don't really matter much, it's always who can cry louder that gets sympathy. There have been multiple cases which media hyped like this and later proved fake and those idiots even after being wrong never told this to public but print media.

So whatever you see on media don't take them as facts there is always a second side to every story which is ignored to gain TRP.

A tyrant government, a rural MP which used name of Ram once is being saved by powerful invisible hands and honest media fighting the good fight. This makes a better television not a old village brawl getting uglier.

EDIT: Attached NCRB data (2016) of rape, see for yourself % of fake cases.
Screenshot_2018-04-12-12-35-54-1688864754.png

Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
The Hindu (@the_hindu) Tweeted:
A posse of CRPF troops and Uttar Pradesh police men are spread out outside the abandoned family home of the #Unnao rape survivor.
Despite the outrage, Unnao bats for rape-accused Kuldeep Singh Sengar #KuldeepSengar ( )

Very interesting article on the Unnao rape case and the accused Sengar. Let's also note that The Hindu isn't exactly a GoI fan leave aside being a mouthpiece.

@BlackOpsIndia

Local but very knowledgeable journalist, predicted both Assembly and LS elections of UP accurately. Way better than most MSM journalists, too small to be influenced yet too hard working to have a grip.

Reactions: _Anonymous_
THE SKIN DOCTOR (@theskindoctor13) Tweeted:
"Aajkal Modi ki badi tareef kar rahe ho. Chakkar kya hai?"

"Chidambaram sapne me aaya tha. Ro raha tha. Bola bahut koota gaya hun. Mujhe dhyan aaya ki 10 cases to mere upar bhi hain.. kahi kisi din mujhe bhi.. baap re! To aankhe khul gayi. Modiji bahut achha kaam kar rahe hain." THE SKIN DOCTOR on Twitter ( )

Khujliwal ke kartoot, khaufnaak sapnon ke baad.

@vstol Jockey

THE SKIN DOCTOR (@theskindoctor13) Tweeted:
"Aajkal Modi ki badi tareef kar rahe ho. Chakkar kya hai?"

"Chidambaram sapne me aaya tha. Ro raha tha. Bola bahut koota gaya hun. Mujhe dhyan aaya ki 10 cases to mere upar bhi hain.. kahi kisi din mujhe bhi.. baap re! To aankhe khul gayi. Modiji bahut achha kaam kar rahe hain." THE SKIN DOCTOR on Twitter ( )

Khujliwal ke kartoot, khaufnaak sapnon ke baad.

@vstol Jockey
Iski khujli shaant hogayee hamesha kay liyeh aur khansee bhi bund ho gayee hai.

• Agree
Outraging each other's community seems to have become the happy pastime for us Indians. I fear the consequences of it all in the coming days.
Didn't you find it interesting how a member of minority community has this courage to insult something sacred for majority? You don't find these type of incidents where they are in majority.

• Agree
Reactions: Bali78
Didn't you find it interesting how a member of minority community has this courage to insult something sacred for majority? You don't find these type of incidents where they are in majority.

I find it abhorrent when Hindus and Muslims insult each others belief system. I think the individuals should be honest, they should leave the religion out of it and only insult one another for being the morans they are.

I find it abhorrent when Hindus and Muslims insult each others belief system. I think the individuals should be honest, they should leave the religion out of it and only insult one another for being the morans they are.
You may have your point of view and I respect that. But my point was no Hindu can dare insult their beliefs in 56 muslim countries but Muslims could and actually do insult to our beleif. You can't equate the two.

• Agree
Reactions: Bali78
It's simple.

And you know it.

Cheers, Doc

Because you're scared.

At least most of you.

Are you ever planning to make the Mandir?

Or will you first vote mota bhai for five years, and then the takla, and then decide?

Cheers, Doc

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The people who say Hindus are scared of building the Mandir would likely be the same people crying the loudest if the Supreme Court order lands in favour of the Hindus building the temple.

They'd spend their nights then thinking is India fascist or racist. I remember people saying the same for 370.:p

Kuch karo to badnam, na karo to badnam. Make up your mind, are Hindus scared or fascist ? both can't be true.

• Agree