Status
Not open for further replies.
we can strike but we can't get them to dismantle the terror infra. In the end the only ones who can do that is Pak. Hope that this is enough pressure to get them to do it. Ask them- do you really need this when you're running to the IMF with begging bowl?

Actually, intent seems to be as under:

a. Assuage the Indian forces and public about the response that India has to undertake moving forward from today.
b. Most importantly, throwing the challenge at Pakistan Military to do what it can, and at Mr Imran Khan as PM, to take steps if he can. The sheer conundrum that both the Pakistani PM and the Chiefs find themselves in, is hilarious.

If they do retaliate, other than war, it risks projecting that India did indeed strike something. That defeats their purpose. If they do not, then they risk losing the respect of the civilian.

In my personal opinion, either they will remove the JeM, as India, by not posting a video of strike, has given them an out, or, the most likely scenario, they will succumb to the public pressure and do something stupid, which may see our third service do something of a spectacular display for us to enjoy.

Cheers

They will not attack Ind as there are no terrorists camps in India, so attacking Indian military will lead to war and they are already scared... So it will end here only... Afsos ki baat hai

They are in a difficult corner, they may just be stupid enough. Seen their representatives in the other place? ;)

Aparrently 'footage' shown by networks (like ABP )are false and no footage has been released yet. NDTV confirms. man indian TV networks are MORONS. The coverage of Timesnow is PATHETIC. NDTV are the only guys keeping some maturity in the information adn coverage they are giving.

Yup.

Hence, avoid posting claims.

First acceptance from Pak side , 50 terrorist killed.

Seems they want to quote numbers equivalent to Pulwama matyrs .

Numbers will go up subsequently..
Listen again, 50 from one camp or maybe from all Balakot, total 15 camps were targeted. 2 more places were targeted.

Pardon my ignorance. I'm a noob in military matter and i have a question. Did our fighter reached balakot (KP) and drop payload. Or it fired the smart glide bombs at 3-4 km inside their territory ,which said to be spice200 with range of 100 km. What need of going to the target place if u can fire it 100 km away.

Because we can, simple answer. More detailed answer is to humiliate and demotivate both Pakistanis and their army, to expose what a coward pussies they actually are. We will toy with them, hit them with impunity and they will feel helpless. Indian forces were ready to eviscerate entire PAF if the need arise, Pakistani pilots were so scared of reality that they IAF conduct the operation and backed down, had they tried to disrupt they won't have an airforce today.

If you think I am exaggerating search for previous record, in every war they need to park their planes in third country to save them from wrath of Indian Air force. This was when they actually had much better planes and absurdly strong geo political backing for that tiny country. Currently they are pariah, nobody wants to touch them forget helping them and parking their planes and antagnize India.

• Agree
Reactions: Neo-da-Leo
Actually, intent seems to be as under:

a. Assuage the Indian forces and public about the response that India has to undertake moving forward from today.
b. Most importantly, throwing the challenge at Pakistan Military to do what it can, and at Mr Imran Khan as PM, to take steps if he can. The sheer conundrum that both the Pakistani PM and the Chiefs find themselves in, is hilarious.

If they do retaliate, other than war, it risks projecting that India did indeed strike something. That defeats their purpose. If they do not, then they risk losing the respect of the civilian.

In my personal opinion, either they will remove the JeM, as India, by not posting a video of strike, has given them an out, or, the most likely scenario, they will succumb to the public pressure and do something stupid, which may see our third service do something of a spectacular display for us to enjoy.

Cheers

Considering their past history of goofing up, I guess the Brahmos will finally become the first combat tested supersonic missile.

• Agree
Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
Hope India had a satellite overhead to capture heat signature footage (and post operation optical footage before its sanitized etc)....after letting Pakistan invest some more into the deflecting butthurt drama.

This is a whole different scale to surgical strike....this would leave a very visible easily captured mark as long as the right assets are in place.

I had very interesting few days, contents of which must remain off line.

I sincerely hope that if any such 'captures' are there, they are never made public till around 4 years from now ... for the apparent reasons.

I had very interesting few days, contents of which must remain off line.

I sincerely hope that if any such 'captures' are there, they are never made public till around 4 years from now ... for the apparent reasons.
We need to talk.....

Pakistan has no ability nor reason to escalate this matter.

They are busy cleaning up the strike zones, tutoring villagers nearby, preparing 'payload lost by Indians here' sites.

In a few days several grateful journalists from the likes of BBC and Al-jazeera will be taken on a tour of said sites and report back on thr main channels about nonexistence of any claimed strike. Their Indian counterparts NDTV and India today will swiftly pick up the baton and start questioning Indian Armed forces in their blind hatred of the Indian government which our benighted politicos (looking at you - Pappu) will happily echo. Net net India loses face. PakiArmy relentlessly mock IA and make merry about upcoming bollywood movie.

Reactions: Paro
If India wants war, they can shoot any Pakistani jet in their airspace and give statements like it was in Indian territory 😋 (dont know if its possible.. So dont take serious)
But Pakistani chutiyo ka kya pta bolenge jet ka petrol khatm ho gya tha 😂😂

Pakistan has no ability nor reason to escalate this matter.

They are busy cleaning up the strike zones, tutoring villagers nearby, preparing 'payload lost by Indians here' sites.

In a few days several grateful journalists from the likes of BBC and Al-jazeera will be taken on a tour of said sites and report back on thr main channels about nonexistence of any claimed strike. Their Indian counterparts NDTV and India today will swiftly pick up the baton and start questioning Indian Armed forces in their blind hatred of the Indian government which our benighted politicos (looking at you - Pappu) will happily echo. Net net India loses face. PakiArmy relentlessly mock IA and make merry about upcoming bollywood movie.

Never, ever, underestimate stupidity of Pakistanis, never ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.