Status
Not open for further replies.
jaleel.jpg

There is one more very interesting fact about this kind of attack. The more Pakistan escalates, the more it will hurt them in pure economic sense. Heck, even if India just put dummy bombs on few tree -- as they are claiming -- you will see Pakistan civilian government now be forced to make more operational expenditure and make more equipment purchases, especially during the time when Imran Khan is trying really hard to bring down government expenditure. Wonder how many used government cars will now he will have to sell. Or how many houses he will have to put on lease.

Its a perfect example of Urdu Saying :

"Muflisi mein Aata Geela"

I still think we need to post videos to finally strip the pants off them.Then they will be forced to attack,and if PAF tries to enter indian territory it will be a massacre.Today's wars are information wars,we shouldnt make the same mistake as uri strike and leave any scope for denial.Break them psychologically.

I still think we need to post videos to finally strip the pants off them.Then they will be forced to attack,and if PAF tries to enter indian territory it will be a massacre.Today's wars are information wars,we shouldnt make the same mistake as uri strike and leave any scope for denial.Break them psychologically.
Don't worry. You will have it.

I do not think the whole exercise was not filmed by Mirages, specially after "show us proof" drama last time.

The choice whether to make it public rest with GOI if they want to push Pak to really commit a mistake which can escalate into war. Unlikely it seems for me.

Reactions: Paro
I do not think the whole exercise was not filmed by Mirages, specially after "show us proof" drama last time.

The choice whether to make it public rest with GOI if they want to push Pak to really commit a mistake which can escalate into war. Unlikely it seems for me.
Look at PMO twitter. This strike is not even mentioned once.

The best is :

Very ambiguous.

I guess the unsaid pact between political parties is : Don't bring Army in election. Neither you do, nor we will. And no, its not a nationalistic thing. Its a pragmatic thing. People are really touchy about forces right now. Thiings can backfire massively for anyone mentioning forces politically.

Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
Getting reports of intense battle in around sialkot sector.bat n pak ssg taking part.casulties on both sides...is that true?

99.99% of what you see of Pakistani accounts on Twitter is pure rumour. Don't belive a word, I have followed them closely and it's nothing but bullcrap, one will tweet 3 died few idiots will copy paste exactly, someone will increase it to 15 and next one to 25. No facts, no verification, and somebody's relative will always be there. In reality there may not be even a cfv.

Pakistani lives in their own world, a totally non existent world. They feed their imaginations and belive it as a fact so never trust Pakistani twitter, their freedom to visit LoC is way more limited than ours still how much info you see our locals are able to get?

So let Pakistanis delude themselves a bit, they will feel better and sleep, don't take it as a "report".

Also guys please don't follow those accounts with Intel something and the one quoted here, they are bunch of kids taking every tweet as report. It's a one single group could be elders feeding on frenzy and getting attention. I doubt they even have a computer, don't fall for words like OSNIT, most forum members here are much more credible OSNIT experts. Whatever is happening will be updated by Indian Army don't belive in rumours.

Status
Not open for further replies.