Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think we need to post videos to finally strip the pants off them.Then they will be forced to attack,and if PAF tries to enter indian territory it will be a massacre.Today's wars are information wars,we shouldnt make the same mistake as uri strike and leave any scope for denial.Break them psychologically.
Bomb damage assessment was surely done by both the Satellite imagery as well as litening pod, I absolutely hope they release it contrary to what @Falcon mentioned. If we do not, it will give breathing room to Pakistan.

On cross border shelling, I hope we can take some of those new K9's to forwards lines and pummel the line.

I had very interesting few days, contents of which must remain off line.

I sincerely hope that if any such 'captures' are there, they are never made public till around 4 years from now ... for the apparent reasons.

Yep they got the local resident interview (loud boom at 3 am, woken up, felt like earthquake etc etc) on BBC footage.

That is more than enough for now.

Happy hunting to Online Forces using that ;) .

Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
Bomb damage assessment was surely done by both the Satellite imagery as well as litening pod, I absolutely hope they release it contrary to what @Falcon mentioned. If we do not, it will give breathing room to Pakistan.

On cross border shelling, I hope we can take some of those new K9's to forwards lines and pummel the line.

All in due time. Right now the operation is still active tbh....and that is the priority.

Looking at Pakistani responses so far, they have already not been able to keep their accounts straight (they have now been forced to admit it was the big Balakot and not the tiny FOB one, as just one example).

No need to intervene on it too early....just like I am glad IAF took its time to get this operation well planned.

I don't think many years later is suitable (too long)...something must be released at the right, opportune moments....like a steady painful stream.

How its done, let's see.

Right now I have to see how the actual policy shapes up more mid and long term like you alluded to earlier....after this clear new chapter has opened.

Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
All in due time. Right now the operation is still active tbh....and that is the priority.

Looking at Pakistani responses so far, they have already not been able to keep their accounts straight (they have now been forced to admit it was the big Balakot and not the tiny FOB one, as just one example).

No need to intervene on it too early....just like I am glad IAF took its time to get this operation well planned.

I don't think many years later is suitable (too long)...something must be released at the right, opportune moments....like a steady painful stream.

How its done, let's see.

Right now I have to see how the actual policy shapes up more mid and long term like you alluded to earlier....after this clear new chapter has opened.
I just hope it doesn't end here.

• Agree
Reactions: Nilgiri
They are expecting missile strike by pak... IMO they will not strike back on same day, maybe during election time

Bases go dark to make it difficult for aircraft to visually spot/ID them in the night.

In short, this is in anticipation of air strike, not missile strike.

I just hope it doesn't end here.

It wont. This is just the beginning. Basically it has been allowed to stick already....as another operational envelope that fact checks the "nuclear hair trigger" status of Pakistan.

Just read some of the PDF threads right now....my goodness, some real nice juicy treats and infighting there.

Means this will be used as needed (and maybe even expanded) from now on. Maybe even one or two more strikes for good measure coming up....esp depending how Pakistan may escalate this ego/izzat-wise. Thank you Modi for finally letting this genie out of the bottle.....election should be in the bag if he keeps this up and 2nd term should be the best term imo in many ways now that things have settled better in most fronts.

I sorely wish we just got on with the Rafale program smoothly (and bought every mirage 2000 available to us in the interim if needed)....just look what upgraded Mirage 2000s did.

But then again I am full of sore wishes....have to make the best with what we got.

It wont. This is just the beginning. Basically it has been allowed to stick already....as another operational envelope that fact checks the "nuclear hair trigger" status of Pakistan.

Just read some of the PDF threads right now....my goodness, some real nice juicy treats and infighting there.

Means this will be used as needed (and maybe even expanded) from now on. Maybe even one or two more strikes for good measure coming up....esp depending how Pakistan may escalate this ego/izzat-wise. Thank you Modi for finally letting this genie out of the bottle.....election should be in the bag if he keeps this up and 2nd term should be the best term imo in many ways now that things have settled better in most fronts.

I sorely wish we just got on with the Rafale program smoothly (and bought every mirage 2000 available to us in the interim if needed)....just look what upgraded Mirage 2000s did.

But then again I am full of sore wishes....have to make the best with what we got.
My instinct says another similar strike is coming soon but let's wait for a while and see paks reaction. If this was everything I don't think a navel exercise would have been canceled. I believe it is to project "we will keep hitting you, stfu and take it"

Even if we give them a face-saving by not releasing the footage, doing multiple strikes will move our modus operandi to a whole new level. This tempo shouldn't stop.

Reactions: Nilgiri

For the above, knowing them, they will give us an opportunity until and unless they realize that they have played right into Indian hands. But yesterday they have made another stupid observation that the National Command Authority meet is occurring and linked it with Nukes. That indicates that they are now seeking international intervention desperately.

Indian Armed Forces remain unfazed about their threats. Things will become interesting for them should they decide that they need to act against India and not against their own farms!

Hope they release satellite imagery soon.

Before and after.

And then drag Pak army noses in it
just wait for a month google earth will provide you those pics. If we dropped 2000 pound as we are claiming there should be a nice crater sitting there I guess

Last edited:
Your instincts may have the potential to become true. You are heading in the correct direction.

If they undertake any action on behalf of JeM and terror networks, they will invite trouble for themselves.
Hope it comes true. For once, I want someone to be stupid in their lives.
And @Falcon you are a very cruel person.

Status
Not open for further replies.