Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistani claims-

32 Pakistanis dead
Pakistanis captured 3-4 Indian 'checkposts' (???)
60% army fully deployed; 40% in barracks
100+ Indians dead (???)

Damage visuals release will depend on the strategy of Indian govt..... If they want an escalation....They will publicise..... If they think the objective is achieved there wont be anything and give Pakistanis a way out just like in the case of surgical strike 1.....

If the govt plan to take a political mileage expect the release towards end of a March....

I hope Iran strikes too from the North. Soon.

The only way for peace in the region is if the Pakistnin armed forces are HUMILIATED thoroughly in front of their own people. Only then...

Somehow you and I are on same page ...

But your observation the other day, of making Pakistan choose .... :)
Oh well, I am a simpleton. I think simple things.

On another note. I am waiting for few days to cloud to clear --literally-- and will then get satellite pics of the targets. One from Sep 2018 or when the weather was clear over Balkot and one recent most. That will be irrefutable proof everyone is seeking. Pakistan army can dig craters but I doubt they can remake buildings destroyed so fast.

Reactions: R!cK and Paro
Why Beijing is giving Pakistan the cold shoulder now - Times of India

Interesting... I didn't know second BRI forum is around the corner. If China gets the message that Modi is coming back, they will negotiate more ... softly. Time to negotiate some goals in UNSC. This attack has made China's position hard as well. They were expecting that they will cajole next Indian government to recognize BRI or send a proper delegation in BRI forum.

Reactions: Paro
There is chatter that we lost 4 posts in the Sialkot sector last night. Is this true? If yes, then what is Sushma Swaraj crooning about?

Status
Not open for further replies.