Status
Not open for further replies.
As more news trickle in it seems magnitude of deaths is pretty high and JeM top leadership, almost all of it is wiped out. Possible some attack may happen in India too if not today then later when we are occupied by election and it may lead to war. Brace yourself things are going to get hot, never doubt stupidity of Pakistanis. They will try to avenge and pay even dearer.
Ya they have already said they will retaliate at atime and place of their choosing... Most probably in election time

Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
Pardon my ignorance. I'm a noob in military matter and i have a question. Did our fighter reached balakot (KP) and drop payload. Or it fired the smart glide bombs at 3-4 km inside their territory ,which said to be spice200 with range of 100 km. What need of going to the target place if u can fire it 100 km away.

First acceptance from Pak side , 50 terrorist killed.

Seems they want to quote numbers equivalent to Pulwama matyrs .

Numbers will go up subsequently..

Pardon my ignorance. I'm a noob in military matter and i have a question. Did our fighter reached balakot (KP) and drop payload. Or it fired the smart glide bombs at 3-4 km inside their territory ,which said to be spice200 with range of 100 km. What need of going to the target place if u can fire it 100 km away.

Depends on altitude and speed glide bombs are released..

So it could be anywhere in between.

Only Airforce can confirm it.

--------

I am also noob in these matters.
Above is only my assumption.

Reactions: Neo-da-Leo
@BlackOpsIndia

Here's more good news if my source is correct 2 JF-17s Junk Fighters are downed awaiting full confirmation.😁😁😂😂

Junk news. Incorrect and false.

Depends on altitude and speed glide bombs are released..

So it could be anywhere in between.

Only Airforce can confirm it.

--------

I am also noob in these matters.
Above is only my assumption.

Tigers took off from home base and sent gliders.

I want Pakistan to retaliate. In all likelihood they won't do so in kind but spring another terrorist outrage in J&K or in mainland India. Perhaps a few of them. That's when we should move in for the kill.

Firstly, my sincere request to avoid words which make your post unsavory.

Secondly, they have to retaliate, there is no two ways about it.

Reactions: _Anonymous_
Status
Not open for further replies.