Status
Not open for further replies.
300 killed is a good number, but please remember we were given similar high estimates of 70-80 kills incl. uniforms after SS1 which later got whittled down to 'about 20'.

Even then this is shaping up to be a poor showing. Pakistani are freely denying casualties and we haven't put up any evidence to the contrary. And once again, Pakistanis killed our soldiers. Not killing their soldiers in return only bolsters their confidence and doesn't amount to revenge for our fallen.

What we really need to do is bomb their army base and any shoot down any interfering pakistani AF jet.

Reactions: Paro
BBC is reporting only one man injured in the attack.

IBN 7 is reporting ,all the terrorist bosses had already abandoned that camp and our Intel was aware of it.

Our own government playing it down as counter terror operation.

I am all for war and risk,but the action should be worthy of it:

1 Top terrorist bosses.
2 High value military target.
3 Strategic target.
4 Public humiliation.

Now please tell me was it worth risking are jets and pilots for some abandoned camp ,deep inside jungle.

Every *censored*ing time something happen ,every *censored*ing time we run to other nations and plead in front of them to do something about Pakistan,but when it comes to our action we try to circumvent the main culprits the Pak army,STATE,ISI and target only terrorist in isolation. What kind of message does it sent! When we ourselves are shying away from confronting the demon ,then how do we expect others to take stand for us.We should have targeted their military and issued a statement that we see terrorist as part and parcel of Pakistani military and not in isolation,so all are possible target for our retaliation.

I would request the posters to not act like gullible fools and quote figure of 300-400 dead without any proof,just like Pakistanis.Be more mature,sensible and aware in your approach.Don't lap up everything which is being told ,do your research .

Reactions: Schwifty
Latest post from where else but La La Land as represented by PDF.

Their paranoid schizophrenia is turning worse:

IMG_20190226_153525.jpg

I must appreciate the optimism of Pakistani people..... They still beleieve the larger than life stature of Pakistsni military.........Even if you drop a Nuke.... They will ask Ispr....AMD beleieve them

Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
Status
Not open for further replies.