Status
Not open for further replies.
So you crashed our million dollars aircrafts two times????? :p

IT rates were highest for our poorly paid armed forces personnel. He merely paid for his right to crash them! ;)

Jokes apart, it is a no mean feat to eject twice. (seriously) They take a terrible toll.

On a side & lighter note: The only other officer to trash ;) two other aircrafts is a two star officer in IAF (he trashed two Mirages!!!) :D If vstol jockey had not left service, he would have been another one going up ;)

His death cannot be hidden for a very long time.... adjust form the reason that he was alive and very active in his terror/jihadi preaching and he has lot of followers... More over he has his sishyas around and Isi cant keep them in dark.... So the news will be out and stop comparing this with mulla umar(His whereabouts was unknown and it was easy to hide his death)

if he's dead then I bet that's ISI poisoning him for de-escalation.

Well what makes you say that will deescalate? No by any stretch of imagination.....ISI is not that stupid to get rid of him now....Do not they have bigger headache with in than we ever had.....

if they kill him then tthat's proof of the concrete action we're asking for. Remember, every day IK doesn't get the IMF money is a day the generals eat lesser caviar.

What was he doing there?

On a side note, I do not think this is the end. My inputs indicate forces preparing for the long haul.
Anyone with little bit of understanding on strategic matters can easily judge this just by watching Modi.....(If still has doubt just watch the 3 press briefings by India) They said lot without saying much

if they kill him then tthat's proof of the concrete action we're asking for. Remember, every day IK doesn't get the IMF money is a day the generals eat lesser caviar.
Every asset has an expiry date..... There will be for MA too.... But not now.... ISI is a real shrewd organisation and they know how to handle a terrorist than any agency available today....

• Agree
Reactions: Hellfire
Ok let me twist this..... How about this being a diversionary tactics by India..... Suddenly everyone is behind Masood.....

• Agree
Reactions: Hellfire
Status
Not open for further replies.