Status
Not open for further replies.
What a pile of crap really, PM ordered? Are you serious? By now probably everyone knows the aaukat of PM in Pakistan. ISI may provide accommodation to Azhar right in his house in Bani Gala and he will find out only after a strike happen there.
Calm down my man and enjoy the show:p. I am actually kind of enjoying Munjerilal ke 1000 munjre.

Your mig-21 in our custody.
Check nose cone and spike.
Now where are similar pics of our F-16?😜
PhotoEditor_20190303_113628900.jpg

I can show you. Provided you show me the picture of the second Indian Pilot you had in your custody in CMH and the wreckage of the second aircraft you claimed to have shot down.
For that your government will have to admit that they lost a second jet by our hand and ask for the pilot.

That is as far as present government's thinking is. Hope it gets voted in .. you will see greater fun.

Were you able to see the NDTV discussion last night with Mr As Dulat et al? The anchor was trying hard to get the panel to say that the GoI is wrong and should start dialogue. Not one said that dialogue should start and military options must be stopped!

Very pertinent things are happening, away from public glare:

1. ANEs are being taken to task in Kashmir and elsewhere. When Pakistan says we should look at our own house, they are right. Even GoI agrees. Hence, JeI has been banned and both UGWs and OGWs are being arrested. Hurriyat is exposed and vulnerable now.

2. Article 35A was a charade. That was why you saw 10000 personnel move into Valley. Please remember that you can not do everything at once without getting the crowd there under control. Else, mayhem will result and we may end up on back foot. Everything has to be graduated and calibrated. Use of force needs situation to be justified.

3. Intelligence operations within our country, to root out both overt and covert ANEs, being undertaken. Suddenly, lot of so called peace niks are now talking Govt's language. Those who doubted Indians, are now proponent of Indians ;)

4. International community is being taken on board and told very clearly that India has no more patience to pay the price in blood. If we lose a pint of blood, a barrel will be extracted. And threshold for our going to war is very far away. Till that point, every available means will be used. Pakistan will be hit hard and it shall be Pakistan that has to now escalate. By PAF attacking us, they played right into our hands. We can forever escalate yet not declare a war across IB. PoJ&K is now a weapons free zone for India whenever GoI decides to prod it.

Analyze what I said with what is happening. PM Modi is very quiet. COAS is nowhere to be found .... he is precisely where he is required to be, doing what he is good at. Known him pretty long time.

Chill and have faith. We are moving to an endgame, but it shall need time and patience. We can not do anything rashly to derail our economy. When we can break them without derailing our economy, why hurry?
According to me is best to hit pa and isi.take them in pakistan and their families around the world. Hit pakistan economically.
But downside of this is china will go more into vassal pakistan and that may be more dangerous to us.

The aircraft fuselage is nearly in single piece. Pls tell me which was that aircraft which you removed in that truck? Do you know that Sergent Fletcher drop tanks are carried by F-16s and not by Mig-21s or JF-17s. You have the video of the wreckage of your F-16 with you and also posted all over the world. You can fool an ordinary man but not a Fighter pilot. I am a retd fighter pilot and know F-16 like the back of my palm. Because that is what we trained to fight and kill.

For that your government will have to admit that they lost a second jet by our hand and ask for the pilot.
Bhai, seriously. Pls tell me which school did you study in and what is your educational qualification and finally what is it that you smoke which give you mentality?

The aircraft fuselage is nearly in single piece. Pls tell me which was that aircraft which you removed in that truck? Do you know that Sergent Fletcher drop tanks are carried by F-16s and not by Mig-21s or JF-17s. You have the video of the wreckage of your F-16 with you and also posted all over the world. You can fool an ordinary man but not a Fighter pilot. I am a retd fighter pilot and know F-16 like the back of my palm. Because that is what we trained to fight and kill.

Bhai, seriously. Pls tell me which school did you study in and what is your educational qualification and finally what is it that you smoke which give you mentality?
Yes the front part of the fuselage is single piece, the rest of it is scattered.

Let him relax. Don't use him as a puppet for BJP election campaign. This is shameful
We know how to respect our heros unlike you Pakistanis who won't even show the dignity due to a fallen hero of your own country. BTW do you know that about 2-3 Officers of your army got their citation for bravery from Indian Army during 1965/71/99 wars? This is the way we salute bravery even that of our enemy.

Status
Not open for further replies.