Status
Not open for further replies.
We'd worry about him. You worry about Wing Co Shazaz ud din. Where is he? If he's alive, produce him and call out our claims as false and if he's dead honour him like you do your personnel KIA or as you would call him - a Shaheed. Do not dishonour his memory. After all he died rendering service to your worthless nation in the line of duty making the supreme sacrifice. Surely he deserves that much. Or doesn't he?
This is what a Jihadi army will never understand. Only a professional army will have such a DNA. A man who spent his youth and over 16-17 years of life as a warrior and defender of the nation deserves the respect due to a Hero. Give him that respect and celebrate his valour and heroism.

Found this on another forum. Can't confirm but the silhouette looks an awful lot like F-16. Veterans here please confirm.
Interesting.

F-16 wings

f-16-fighting-falcon-viper-top-side-view-AN94YG.jpg

vs

MiG-21-Callout-Top.jpg

We can absolutely rule out MiG-21 from that video. The question now is what is the source of that video.

IT rates were highest for our poorly paid armed forces personnel. He merely paid for his right to crash them! ;)

Jokes apart, it is a no mean feat to eject twice. (seriously) They take a terrible toll.

On a side & lighter note: The only other officer to trash ;) two other aircrafts is a two star officer in IAF (he trashed two Mirages!!!) :D If vstol jockey had not left service, he would have been another one going up ;)

I ve read Su 30 was crashed by same pilot /s twice. First time computer went blank or some switch inadvertently off ... Some thy like that ..

• Informative
Reactions: Hellfire
Do not commit yet, it is not confirmed, people are saying this is from some Mig 29 and F16 over Chile or something, that's all I can make out from comments, so it's not verified yet.
What stopped me was... If this video was available , would have come out on the same day....

Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
This is what a Jihadi army will never understand. Only a professional army will have such a DNA. A man who spent his youth and over 16-17 years of life as a warrior and defender of the nation deserves the respect due to a Hero. Give him that respect and celebrate his valour and heroism.
Sir, the PA is a business enterprise. They work only for money & benefits during their years of service and post retirement. It's professional in the way a business / company is professional not in the way an army is. They will do what suits their business not what suits a professional army.

I ve read Su 30 was crashed by same pilot /s twice. First time computer went blank or some switch inadvertently off ... Some thy like that ..
One of the pilots in that Su-30 had that as his second ejection. I have ejected from most premitive ejection seats which put over 30G instantaniously and can break your spine if the ejection posture is not correct and also from very modern ejection seat which had rocket assisted ejection instead of cartridge ejection like my first ejection. In Rocket assisted ejection seat the G build up is gradual and the max you face is about 18G.

This does not look like video from PoK but I don't know the language, if anyone else know what those 2-3 words are then only we will be able to know for sure, but comparing it with original video verified of POK it looks little different and could be from different incident.
Well I kbkw
This is 100% an aircraft with low sweepback of wings and most certainly F-16.
View attachment 4669
LOL this is kurdish or some other language not kashmiri

However we did try to put out the fire on your burning mig wreckage.

Good for you. If you didn't, it'd blow up in your face. That would make for another hilariously macabre incident. Like your citizens beating your own pilot to near death & sparing the Indian one. Truly, bizarre things happen when a Niazi is in power. The omens portend so. This is indeed naya Pakistan. For all you know a new nation will be birthed soon.

@safriz this is the offical comment from state department USA, won't take few more days before your F-16 news is confirmed by US. Why not accept beforehand and honour the dead instead of becoming a global butt of joke again?

You see even our small defence forum did fact check before going to social media because we didn't want to turn out as ISPR.

Reactions: Notsuperstitious
Status
Not open for further replies.