Status
Not open for further replies.

Well within international waters

1551778782915.png

Your entire navy is bottled up within 20m line. You guys are shit scared of venturing beyond it for the fear of Indian subs lurking around. Can you please tell me with what have you detected this sub in deep waters about 163kms from your coast? Our subs require a depth of minimum 33m to be able to hunt submerged.

So India is now behaving like a kid who just got beat up and complaining to the teacher 🤣😂
There is plenty of evidence who got beat up, just look at your twitter trends you'll get an idea.

Same trolls that once targeted your former PM are now trying to present army as some credible force while everyone is laughing at you.

BTW did you offer Pakistani flag to that fallen pilot? Looking at your pervious record I won't be surprised if you didn't even arranged for his body to be brought to his home one last time.

Reactions: Parul
So India is now behaving like a kid who just got beat up and complaining to the teacher 🤣😂
We are from Gandhi's land . We'd exhaust all non violent ways of emasculating you before we actually strike you. That way - Zor ka jhatka dheere se lage. ( pls note it's always jhatka. Never halal)

Last edited:
On the contrary my dear sir the "Teacher" is more like your mistress. A mistress whose money, resources and favors your nation depends upon. Which is why statements like these come out.
Pakistan-India tensions could affect Afghan peace process, says Maleeha Lodhi
If India and Afghanistan are linked as per the official surely you don't mind the two countries collaborating to solve problems.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
BTW did you offer Pakistani flag to that fallen pilot? Looking at your pervious record I won't be surprised if you didn't even arranged for his body to be brought to his home one last time.

They can't live down the shame of their F-16 being downed by a lowly MiG. Adding salt to injury is the fact that the local Kashmiris from PoK got their revenge and then pleaded ignorance.

You can forget about the late Wing Co ever getting a Hilal e Jurrat or at the very least acknowledgement. He's a blot on the PAF now and a liability. He'd forever be MIA until a few years later when some intrepid journalist writes on how his family is faring and what happened to him.

Last edited:
It appears that last evening Modi mixed up Karachi and Kochi allegedly due to slip of toungue but actually it was to send a message. Now we have this old video of their own sub being shown across with yesterday evening 2035 hrs timeline. Any connection?

Status
Not open for further replies.