Status
Not open for further replies.
😂 😂... Yesterday or day before yesterday u were saying IA and IAF will do tandav in pakistan... What happened to that 🤣🤣
They are doing now its mental tandav ..later it will be physical tandav.
Pa isi and establishment are feeling the heat..economy is going down everysecond.thats y seeing bluffing every day

He will now be commissioned into Pakistan Army :D

They are doing now its mental tandav ..later it will be physical tandav.
Pa isi and establishment are feeling the heat..economy is going down everysecond.thats y seeing bluffing every day

What is your babaji the soothsayer saying?

Now I am glad people have begun to see what we are actually doing with them :D

Hum bolein to .... ignore, woh bolein to ;)

Bhai ko pata hi nahi tha ki source video ka kahaan hai!

Said 'if it is true...' in his initial post!! True, my foot! Pointed it to him in twitter ..... :D

Last edited:
So Folks, any predictions on how we proceed from here ? From what I understand, the strategy adopted by India resembles a classic Siege.
-First Diplomatically Isolate them
-Their Airspace is on lockdown for more than 7 days now. Only will that effect Pakistan economically but all exports being transported by air will be effected. This is a bigger issue in the long run.
-I also checked Gwadar and Karachi port websites, I honestly don't see any large Oil tankers incoming. Maybe another reason the NOTAM is in effect is to save ATF ?
-There are also reports that Pakistan is moving troops from its Western borders to its eastern borders. At the same time there seems to be a larger frequency of attacks by Balochi Freedom fighters.
-Iran and Afghanistan has also been ranting against Pak lately.

I wonder if the idea is to weaken Pak economically, tire their forces out from a constant state of alert. Not to mention the funds required to maintain the army from a constant state of alert. Only problem is, The Govt. is running out of time. We'll see how long this takes.

So Folks, any predictions on how we proceed from here ? From what I understand, the strategy adopted by India resembles a classic Siege.
-First Diplomatically Isolate them
-Their Airspace is on lockdown for more than 7 days not. Now only will that effect Pakistan economically but all exports being transported by air will be effected. This is a bigger issue in the long run.
-I also checked Gwadar and Karachi port websites, I honestly don't see any large Oil tankers incoming. Maybe another reason the NOTAM is in effect is to save ATF ?
-There are also reports that Pakistan is moving troops from its Western borders to its eastern borders. At the same time there seems to be a larger frequency of attacks by Balochi Freedom fighters.
-Iran and Afghanistan has also been ranting against Pak lately.

I wonder if the idea is to weaken Pak economically, tire their forces out from a constant state of alert. Not to mention the funds required to maintain the army from a constant state of alert. Only problem is, The Govt. is running out of time. We'll see how long this takes.

I will sit this one out and read.

Meanwhile, anyone looking to simply have a few laughs, head over to the other forum. I died of laughter!!!!!! Amazing and refreshing insights. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.