Status
Not open for further replies.
Stupid Pakistanis are doing propaganda to raise there own insurance cost....
The thermal image is from 2016 or so when they had claimed to have detected an Indian sub. trust these guys to use old footage and claim it as recent. And equally gulible are Indians who will pick up any crap/trash and start distributing it around.

How do you thwart a submarine :unsure:

Pakistani Navy did exactly same drama two years ago and was laughing stock then and now.

If a sub decide to enter your water you can't stop it, even when you detect it you can't communicate with it. Only way to stop a sub is attacking it and sinking it provided it's in your territorial waters. Given the money involved in construction of a sub everyone will try to sink it and they will be within their right to do if it was in territorial waters of a country.

This is bunch of BS peddled by FraudS PR for dimwit Pakistanis. Also no submarine violates territorial waters surfaced infact they rarely do it submerged as too much risk involved and literally nothing to achieve.

Indians subs are equipped with missiles of sufficient range that they can hit the target from international waters without exposing themselves. This is plain stupid propaganda.

Last edited:
I hope Pakistan keeps up this propaganda and Indian security forces keep this perfect temperature, intentionally violating their sovereignty and harassing, keeping them on toes, rest of the work ISPR will do for us. Not long before they become absurdly paranoid and international players start avoiding trade and planes or anything close to Pakistani land. Glad that they are doing everything to increase the cost for themselves.

How do you thwart a submarine :unsure:

Pakistani Navy did exactly same drama two years ago and was laughing stock then and now.

If a sub decide to enter your water you can't stop it, even when you detect it you can't communicate with it. Only way to stop a sub is attacking it and sinking it provided it's in your territorial waters. Given the money involved in construction of a sub everyone will try to sink it and they will be within their right to do if it was in territorial waters of a country.

This is bunch of BS peddled by FraudS PR for dimwit Pakistanis. Also no submarine violates territorial waters surfaced infact they rarely do it submerged as too much risk involved and literally nothing to achieve.

Indians subs are equipped with missiles of sufficient range that they can hit the target from international waters without exposing themselves. This is plain stupid propaganda.
Look on the bright side sir, maybe just maybe they will close their ports too and blame the bloody Endians. This seems like the modern version of Bhediya aya..Jan bachao.

Few days back I had stated that we have three additional subs deployed and one of them was SW of Karachi. Well, They have used my post and suddenly found that sub. Have a look at the location, it is same as what I had posted. They have been following my posts here for a very longtime and posting them even in their mainline newspapers.

12.PNG

could not resist ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.