Status
Not open for further replies.
Vishnu Som's sources are dubious to say the least. He claimed the debris left from PAF's failed strikes was the F-16 debris per his sources.

No need to jump the gun. If GOI comes out with evidence, then we can talk about it. Otherwise the current status quo is acceptable for us.

IMG_20190305_103133.jpg
IMG_20190305_103104.jpg

When Pakistan says look within, they are not wrong.
Glad that we realised this.... not only that we decided to act on it..... I have read a report of a hotline between ISI and separatists????No update on that.... Was it a hoax or pushed under carpet

Reactions: BlackOpsIndia

You know every soldier India loses everyday, whatever the time of day I hear of it, I immedeately take a minute of silence remember their sacrifice. I usually sit in an expensive/ AC office, have a beautiful house and ride around a pretty decent car because my brothers have sacrificed so much. I believe i will be a degenrate if I don't do this. But in my memory, if reasonably confirmed, I will extend the same courtesy to someone from another country, only to Wing Commander Sahzad-Ud-Din. He was an enemy but a soldier who fought and died for his country in high tradition. Not recognizing that too would be a mark of degenration.

Status
Not open for further replies.