Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes.... AMRAAM does not keep flying for so long after missing target. They self destruct.
Unless the target was actually that deep inside India.

AMRAAM self destructs on its final leg of flight. And momentum will still carry it further after that.

scared_flight.PNG

Pakistani commercial flight - still scared to get close to border - LOL

this is 1:56 PM EST March 4 2019.

Tweets 6 & 7 address all the skepticism about visible damage (i.e. bodies, damaged buildings etc). Pair this with the NTRO intel about 300 mobile connections; and I think we have good reason to believe some of the higher projected death tolls.

Hamid Mir, Pak journalist:
"India wanted to launch IAF from Rajasthan airforce base to target bahawalpur and Karachi, Israel is also helping them, Yahoodi saazish"

watch from 6:35 to 7:00 minutes in the video -
"Modi has given green signal to get Masood Azhar from Pak in any which way"

We should just target Azhar, Saaed, Salahuddin, Dawood etc with standoff strikes whenever their locations are confirmed. Doesn't matter if there may be civilians around them.

India needs to become a bit shameless, and point any critics towards global campaigns undertaken against terror; they all involve collateral damage, often disproportionately.

I was praising him for having sense!! Seriously, another guy who can think in terms of strategic interests instead of ideology!!
Individuals don't have strategic interests. His ideology is apparently different to your assumption.
Anyway lets be on topic.

Tweets 6 & 7 address all the skepticism about visible damage (i.e. bodies, damaged buildings etc). Pair this with the NTRO intel about 300 mobile connections; and I think we have good reason to believe some of the higher projected death tolls.

Why do have to use such a high tech bomb that ll kill human not structure s..

Can't we just blow up the whole building ?

Why do have to use such a high tech bomb that ll kill human not structure s..

Can't we just blow up the whole building ?

Well payload capacity (given the glide profile needed) is limiting factor.

If you want bigger boom, you need to send bigger strike package (and also planes going deeper) and accept the commensurate risk of doing that.

IAF knows their platforms and weapons the best (having tested and designed doctrines/opportunities/profiles around it)...at the least possible risk (to them) for maximum return etc. I would defer to their choices over social media et al.

The point is, it has been proven that Pakistan cannot and did not ignore this one (like with LoC surgical strike action earlier). That opens up something interesting for India now.

Status
Not open for further replies.