Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a gut feeling that the plan prepared in 2002-2003 to wrest Pak posts on LOC which dominate our positions and to straighten the LOC in some areas will now be put in motion in June-July thru air attacks from within Indian territory and fire assaults.

Yes- I also suspect territorial capture will be our evetual move.

In the second term we will have below and much more by 2022 which is when we can plan and execute much bigger and sinister operations:

- Rafales
- Apache Helicopters
- Chinook Helicopters
- M777
- Dhanush
- ATAGS
- K9 Vajra
- MRSAM
- S-400
I counted the same assets few years ago on different forum to be in service by 2018 as per original plan, hope yours come true or better if they are integrated earlier.

I have a gut feeling that the plan prepared in 2002-2003 to wrest Pak posts on LOC which dominate our positions and to straighten the LOC in some areas will now be put in motion in June-July thru air attacks from within Indian territory and fire assaults.
I still say it depends on who comes to power. If it's a coalition or the Congress, the old dynamic comes back into play.

Check this out from 4:45 onwards. Modi is trolling the Pakistanis. He says, "ek ho jaye to hum sote nahi hain, doosre ke liye tyari karte hain..."

Modi was being very impatient and direct today, felt good to see direct responses, reassuring but should not be impatient. Let the forces take whatever time they need.

Meanwhile congress is digging her grave so deep in UP that even a close association of SP, BSP with congress is going to prove very, very costly for Mahagathbandhan. If they really want to stay relevant they should actually assault Rahul physically to look serious otherwise he will take them down with him.

1551715074419.png

Modi was being very impatient and direct today, felt good to see direct responses, reassuring but should not be impatient. Let the forces take whatever time they need.

Meanwhile congress is digging her grave so deep in UP that even a close association of SP, BSP with congress is going to prove very, very costly for Mahagathbandhan. If they really want to stay relevant they should actually assault Rahul physically to look serious otherwise he will take them down with him.
Modi Is Not Brain here RSS is core orgs Like Vivekananda foundation

NSA Doval

The basic reason why Pakistan is trying to force India to reveal it's 'evidence' is in order to find the sources/modes of intel gathering. If you recall, recently there was a news piece which highlighted how Pakistan has targeted Indian HUMINT in valley.

Our enthusiasm to 'prove' has resulted in this set back. And HUMINT takes time to develop and mature, years at times. It is a disaster to reveal your evidence, much like the Pakistan Nuclear Program intel shared by PM Morarji Desai with Gen Zia, which led to RAW losing a high profile asset in Pakistani Nuclear set up.

That is why, I am opposing any kind of evidence being made public till as such time, operations are ongoing. As the same, the operations, will continue to be underway for foreseeable time period, prudence dictates that we grit ourselves and keep mum.

If our HUMINT was destroyed how did IA manage to kill all the top commanders in the valley ? the pulwama mastermind killed within 100 hours too ??. And what exactly we revealed to give away our HUMINT in kashmir??

Status
Not open for further replies.