Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Agree
Reactions: Nilgiri and Parul
I literally had no knowledge, I just guessed by his fraudulent ways. Pakistanis are not very bright people and they give it away if you observe patiently.

The only dumpyard for this junk other than our neighbour is Britain, even China don't allow them. Only in Britain these bride groomers are tolerated and no wonder Britain is sinking faster than expected.
*child bride groomers* @BMD

Tagging BMD who's a resident expert on deviant Pakistani behavior in Britain. I'm sure there's some personal trauma involved too. But let's hear it from the mare's mouth.

I think when guys discuss about physical evidence I don’t think it’s really required to prove anything .In 21st century every thing monitored and captured on computers system I think awacs or ground based radar now days track complete details with flight alititude position maneuver details and all the data feed might have tracked and captured in ground radar or awacs database with complete details.Now when IAF says mig21 and F16 are down they will have these informations in there system but will they release those information and if they release will Pakistan agree or they will ask for physical evidence not sure ...if USA ask these information we may give it to them .

The basic reason why Pakistan is trying to force India to reveal it's 'evidence' is in order to find the sources/modes of intel gathering. If you recall, recently there was a news piece which highlighted how Pakistan has targeted Indian HUMINT in valley.

Our enthusiasm to 'prove' has resulted in this set back. And HUMINT takes time to develop and mature, years at times. It is a disaster to reveal your evidence, much like the Pakistan Nuclear Program intel shared by PM Morarji Desai with Gen Zia, which led to RAW losing a high profile asset in Pakistani Nuclear set up.

That is why, I am opposing any kind of evidence being made public till as such time, operations are ongoing. As the same, the operations, will continue to be underway for foreseeable time period, prudence dictates that we grit ourselves and keep mum.

What has happened to our SAM's and other Air Defence systems? Why do we have to scramble frontline fighter to thwart a small drone?
We can't put SAM everywhere can we? Aircraft on patrol allows greater coverage and mobility. Also you really don't want to expose your SAM sites for a drone or even for planes in starting, they could be just probing where exactly are our SAM. Let few things be surprise when we lure them into ambush.

News of something happened in fort abbas area...can anyone confirm or ne news abt it

Precisely, since I have been trying to tell folks and journos on twitter, it is a Drop Tank which is in picture. Most likely, IAF jets 'painted' the PAF jet/jets which then egressed from the area, dropping the External Fuel Tanks to reduce drag.

What has happened to our SAM's and other Air Defence systems? Why do we have to scramble frontline fighter to thwart a small drone?

SAMs and AD units are not lined all across the International Border.

And where is the UAV? Am tired of telling, look at the picture, it is a drop tank!

Most likely, Su-30 MKIs if they were scrambled, painted the Pakistani jet which hightailed faster than I can say hightailed, out of the area.

• Agree
Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
For God's sakes, it is a DROP TANK people! That is why Indians are trolled!
Doing propaganda perhaps to put Pakistan on backfoot. They too have insecure kids like ours who feel enraged and runs to forums after falling for propaganda.

Nothing official and everything that comes from sources of defence jurnos should not be taken at face value.

If the debris had belonged to anything Indian, ISPR would have gone mad displaying it.

My troll mode says lets claim it as our Su-30 MKI shot down. They are dying to prove that in the peedeef.

The logic, of how in westerlies did a 100 kg load under a parachute land in PoJ&K and a heavy Su-30MKI land in India, stumped them! Idiots.

Doing propaganda perhaps to put Pakistan on backfoot. They too have insecure kids like ours who feel enraged and runs to forums after falling for propaganda.

Nothing official and everything that comes from sources of defence jurnos should not be taken at face value.

I agree. But ours are equally idiotic. A lady on twitter is asking me if I mean to say that they are drop tanks? Had to tell her that I dont mean, I am stating exactly what they are!

Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
Status
Not open for further replies.