Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan is really spooked by the comments of ACM Dhanoa that the operations are on going. Phir phat gayi unki. Seems Modi unki itni baar phadega kee silnay layak hee na rahey.

The parachutes in Ejection seats all over the world have only two colors-white and Orange. These colors help in easy identification over land and also sea.
I also assume something on those lines. But I was wondering whether the fact that most soluhkhi seem to have white parachute with orange borders make them distinctive. The f-16 parachutes that was seen in the videos about distinctively full white. I am guessing in the shapes my give some idea what plane it is

Reactions: Hellfire
BTW.
The piece of AIM 120 AMRAAM they are showing was allegedly found in Resai.
That's 50-60 km inside IOK.
How come PAF strike so deep inside Indian territory?
My friend, your F-16 fired two of them, one struck Mig-21Bison and other was evaded by his wingman. This one which did not hit the wingman continued to fly and than landed that deep inside Indian territory. Please go and learn something about AAMs first.

My friend, your F-16 fired two of them, one struck Mig-21Bison and other was evaded by his wingman. This one which did not hit the wingman continued to fly and than landed that deep inside Indian territory. Please go and learn something about AAMs first.
Yes.... AMRAAM does not keep flying for so long after missing target. They self destruct.
Unless the target was actually that deep inside India.

BTW.
The piece of AIM 120 AMRAAM they are showing was allegedly found in Resai.
That's 50-60 km inside IOK.
How come PAF strike so deep inside Indian territory?

They didn't "strike", you dont use Air to Air missile to strike surface. That's pretty basic. They tried to strike our aircraft and instead of getting our went back one short :ROFLMAO:

This will help you know a bit more about your own missile

Screenshot_2019-03-04-16-15-03-0522557523.png

Yes.... AMRAAM does not keep flying for so long after missing target. They self destruct.
Unless the target was actually that deep inside India.
The missile does go cold after missing the target and and explodes after certain distance. This missile part was found near Reasi. Your aircraft were 24 kms from Reasi when they were intercepted. When the missile explodes in air after missing the target, The parts don't fall vertically down, they continue to follow the original trajectory like a normal bomb and fall much further down range from the place where the missile actually explodes.
Road distance of Reasi from nearest border is about 60Kms but it is just about 35kms as the crow flies.

What's wrong with Pak army guys? Why they suffer from such low esteem that they need to hear good words even from people at their mercy?

High urge to get legitimacy from others, inferiority complex deep inside, boastful claims outside, probably these stupid teachings like 1 Pakistani = 10 Indians makes them feel inferior when they find that in actual combat it's exactly the otherway around, therefore this urge to somehow gain credibility.

Could be their Nasr breaking midway flight and dropping pieces. That's around 100km far, artillery don't travel this far.

Last edited:
This does not need mulling until and unless you are unsure of the route that will need to be followed subsequent to the step. The cost versus benefit analysis needs to be thoroughly undertaken before undertaking such steps.

The advantages:

1. Indian posturing of the Balakote strikes being anti-terror operations and subsequent PAF action being an aggressive action in support of terror gains traction. It bolsters the message intended to be conveyed through the strikes without undermining own narrative if we fail to diplomatically support our military narrative.

2. Enables India to adhere to no talks till terror infrastructure is dismantled and punishments to terrorists meted posture.

3. Strengthens Indian demand for recognition of Pakistan as a terror enabler.

4. Enables US also to overcome hesitancy among their own politicians over designating Pakistan as such.

5. Enables India to keep its options open and flexible.

Disadvantages:

1. Closes direct diplomatic routes as declaration as terror sponsor country and keeping consulate in Pakistan defeats the purpose.......complete reliance on third party/Track 2 diplomacy. Effectively junks Shimla Agreement (anyways junked).

2. Economic measures needed to be taken to dissuade entities trading in India from trading in Pakistan, sans which, is merely symbolic.

3. Requirement to enforce an air and naval blockade/system of checks and balances under PSI/counter terror operations.

4. Requirement to prepare for military engagements with Pakistan.

My personal view is that the GoI must go ahead with this measure and prepare to impose a no fly and economic embargo on the country, while preparing for a military confrontation as a response.

Three dimensional approach is needed:

1. Getting all neighbours i.e. Iran, Afghanistan in addition to India, on board.

2. Freeing Navy to conduct enforcement operations in North Arabian Sea.

3. Enforcement of no fly zone over Pakistan.

4. Selective use of covert forces to eliminate terror modules within Pakistan.

5. Enhancement of Counter Intelligence operations (with the usual screams of Privacy!) within India to identify and neutralize enenmy sleeper modules.

6. Financial and material costs on those trading with Pakistan.

Remaining, after giving a due thought ;)
Probably an over performing artillery shell

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.