Status
Not open for further replies.
No kashmiri goes to Mumbai or Bangalore shooting random indians.
They only fight uniformed, armed and trained Indian forces in Kashmir.
How is that terrorism?

Nice try

They don't kill civilians? Who has been killing sarpanchs? U have a conspiracy theory to weave there?

Lashkar etc have carried out blatant terrorism. And almost all their recruits are illiterate Punjabis from Pakistan. They are protected by Pakistani state. So it's Pakistani state that's terrorists. Others are just tools, in every sense of the word.

Reactions: _Anonymous_
We should first declare Pakistan Terrorist Nation and then demand at UNSC

This does not need mulling until and unless you are unsure of the route that will need to be followed subsequent to the step. The cost versus benefit analysis needs to be thoroughly undertaken before undertaking such steps.

The advantages:

1. Indian posturing of the Balakote strikes being anti-terror operations and subsequent PAF action being an aggressive action in support of terror gains traction. It bolsters the message intended to be conveyed through the strikes without undermining own narrative if we fail to diplomatically support our military narrative.

2. Enables India to adhere to no talks till terror infrastructure is dismantled and punishments to terrorists meted posture.

3. Strengthens Indian demand for recognition of Pakistan as a terror enabler.

4. Enables US also to overcome hesitancy among their own politicians over designating Pakistan as such.

5. Enables India to keep its options open and flexible.

Disadvantages:

1. Closes direct diplomatic routes as declaration as terror sponsor country and keeping consulate in Pakistan defeats the purpose.......complete reliance on third party/Track 2 diplomacy. Effectively junks Shimla Agreement (anyways junked).

2. Economic measures needed to be taken to dissuade entities trading in India from trading in Pakistan, sans which, is merely symbolic.

3. Requirement to enforce an air and naval blockade/system of checks and balances under PSI/counter terror operations.

4. Requirement to prepare for military engagements with Pakistan.

My personal view is that the GoI must go ahead with this measure and prepare to impose a no fly and economic embargo on the country, while preparing for a military confrontation as a response.

Three dimensional approach is needed:

1. Getting all neighbours i.e. Iran, Afghanistan in addition to India, on board.

2. Freeing Navy to conduct enforcement operations in North Arabian Sea.

3. Enforcement of no fly zone over Pakistan.

4. Selective use of covert forces to eliminate terror modules within Pakistan.

5. Enhancement of Counter Intelligence operations (with the usual screams of Privacy!) within India to identify and neutralize enenmy sleeper modules.

6. Financial and material costs on those trading with Pakistan.

Remaining, after giving a due thought ;)

This does not need mulling until and unless you are unsure of the route that will need to be followed subsequent to the step. The cost versus benefit analysis needs to be thoroughly undertaken before undertaking such steps.

The advantages:

1. Indian posturing of the Balakote strikes being anti-terror operations and subsequent PAF action being an aggressive action in support of terror gains traction. It bolsters the message intended to be conveyed through the strikes without undermining own narrative if we fail to diplomatically support our military narrative.

2. Enables India to adhere to no talks till terror infrastructure is dismantled and punishments to terrorists meted posture.

3. Strengthens Indian demand for recognition of Pakistan as a terror enabler.

4. Enables US also to overcome hesitancy among their own politicians over designating Pakistan as such.

5. Enables India to keep its options open and flexible.

Disadvantages:

1. Closes direct diplomatic routes as declaration as terror sponsor country and keeping consulate in Pakistan defeats the purpose.......complete reliance on third party/Track 2 diplomacy. Effectively junks Shimla Agreement (anyways junked).

2. Economic measures needed to be taken to dissuade entities trading in India from trading in Pakistan, sans which, is merely symbolic.

3. Requirement to enforce an air and naval blockade/system of checks and balances under PSI/counter terror operations.

4. Requirement to prepare for military engagements with Pakistan.

My personal view is that the GoI must go ahead with this measure and prepare to impose a no fly and economic embargo on the country, while preparing for a military confrontation as a response.

Three dimensional approach is needed:

1. Getting all neighbours i.e. Iran, Afghanistan in addition to India, on board.

2. Freeing Navy to conduct enforcement operations in North Arabian Sea.

3. Enforcement of no fly zone over Pakistan.

4. Selective use of covert forces to eliminate terror modules within Pakistan.

5. Enhancement of Counter Intelligence operations (with the usual screams of Privacy!) within India to identify and neutralize enenmy sleeper modules.

6. Financial and material costs on those trading with Pakistan.

Remaining, after giving a due thought ;)
This is what I had been suggesting all this while. Naval blockade or Boarding and Search operations with clear view to harass anyone who comes towards Pakistani waters.

If this really is the correct video not much must have remained of the shot F16. It came down like dead weight.
I think when guys discuss about physical evidence I don’t think it’s really required to prove anything .In 21st century every thing monitored and captured on computers system I think awacs or ground based radar now days track complete details with flight alititude position maneuver details and all the data feed might have tracked and captured in ground radar or awacs database with complete details.Now when IAF says mig21 and F16 are down they will have these informations in there system but will they release those information and if they release will Pakistan agree or they will ask for physical evidence not sure ...if USA ask these information we may give it to them .

Is strange new theory has been put up on our favorite forum. This is a question that I have been grappling with for several days now. Do we have any way of establishing the country or the type of jet basis the colour of the parachute. I assumed that certain types will have certain colours because the maker would have outsourced the ejection seats in bulk. But this particular poster has raised strange theory that it must have been an Indian jet because the parachute were white and not Green. That would be an incredibly senseless things to do. Because then any pilot ejecting from a plane in enemy territory will be easily identified by the colour of a parachute and this will destroy his survivability completely.

Reactions: Hellfire
Is strange new theory has been put up on our favorite forum. This is a question that I have been grappling with for several days now. Do we have any way of establishing the country or the type of jet basis the colour of the parachute. I assumed that certain types will have certain colours because the maker would have outsourced the ejection seats in bulk. But this particular poster has raised strange theory that it must have been an Indian jet because the parachute were white and not Green. That would be an incredibly senseless things to do. Because then any pilot ejecting from a plane in enemy territory will be easily identified by the colour of a parachute and this will destroy his survivability completely.
The parachutes in Ejection seats all over the world have only two colors-white and Orange. These colors help in easy identification over land and also sea.

Problem is fanboys on both sides haven't seen an actual war and I can tell you it ain't pretty, and those who were in the war, for them it never ends.
In 1971 war My uncle was in his 20s and EME Core, and deployed at WAPDA Dhaka to keep the city lights going. He wasn't a combat troop.
To this date we don't know what happened of him.
Most probably killed by Mukti Bahini.
His mom My grandmother died in 1984, and on her death bed she was still waiting for her son to return or get any news about him.
The rest of us may take pride that our uncle lost his life for the country. But I remember my grandmother and I remember her thoughts. She damn cared of India won or Pakistan won or who lost. All she wanted was her son to return.
Another close family member in 1971 war had a bullet wound. The bullet entered right side of the rib cage and exited left side and missed all the vital organs.
They survived, but unlike movies reality is very different.
The bullet while passing through their body left a trail of metal fragments which were too deep in the body to be removed. Also while healing the scar tissues formed deep inside their body all along the bullets path.
They died in 2005 and even in their final years of life they still felt pain and burning sensation across the ribcage where the bullet passed. That was 34 years of non stop pain.
So those wishing for war should remember that they may shout Qaumi tarana or wanday natram, depending on which side you belong to. But its entirely different for those who actually fight the war and their loved ones and for the collateral damage.
Yeah.! War ain't pretty. But it's a reality of life and human behaviour add to that religion especially Islam which teaches jihad against everyone who are not believing in God by the name Allah. If he/she worships God by another name he/she is kufur and should be eliminated. What should others do when Islamic terrorists who are killing others in the name of Allah and launch Ghazwa E Hind type ethenic cleaning should do? Surrender by doing khatna? My foot. That same very god has given rights to life/live to everyone and body arms and weapons to take on enemies like Islamic zealots to survive....
Fearing collateral damage is not a choice when survivability is at stake...

Status
Not open for further replies.