Status
Not open for further replies.
We just lost the PR optics war with Pakistan
Actually the problem with us is... We are Maggie generation.....Everything we want instant......Well I am afraid the only instant way available is (Nuke... oh yeah God damn bloody nuke😂 ).... There is no quick solutions..... And the war is not always won they way you expect.... The war is won by weakening the enemy..... And we are doing nicely..... As and when we hit this mullahs the pressure will build on their masters..... The pressure on west and north is off a d we know what happens there.....

Actually the problem with us is... We are Maggie generation.....Everything we want instant......Well I am afraid the only instant way available is (Nuke... oh yeah God damn bloody nuke😂 ).... There is no quick solutions..... And the war is not always won they way you expect.... The war is won by weakening the enemy..... And we are doing nicely..... As and when we hit this mullahs the pressure will build on their masters..... The pressure on west and north is off a d we know what happens there.....
In Pakistan they are called Burger Paindoo.

What do you mean by pressure on west is off? And what exactly was promised to spare Karachi that night? I don't think we would have fallen for "no future attack" or "action against terrorists by Pakistan" cuz that will be really naive, I don't think even world leaders would have believed that.

Reactions: nair and Paro
In Pakistan they are called Burger Paindoo.

What do you mean by pressure on west is off? And what exactly was promised to spare Karachi that night? I don't think we would have fallen for "no future attack" or "action against terrorists by Pakistan" cuz that will be really naive, I don't think even world leaders would have believed that.

Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
First I am seeing an RPG making a hole in a tubular structure. And no shrapnel tell tale signs nearby.

And the bevelling is outside as opposed to inside.

Another brain fart ....... :(
I have heard of rocket launchers being recovered in Kashmir but never heard of actual use of them in recent past. My own Cobrother is serving SSP and was earlier part of SOG of J&K police when he got his President's Gold Medal for bravery. Even he told me that use of rocket launchers is bullshit.

RPG in Anti helicopter role will need to be fired in a vertical profile and then the resultant back blast will surely injure the shooter. Plus the shooter will need to time his shot perfectly so that the RPG hits the helicopter before the safety fuze runs out. Therefore too many variables and hence very difficult to hit a heli with RPG.

Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
RPG in Anti helicopter role will need to be fired in a vertical profile and then the resultant back blast will surely injure the shooter. Plus the shooter will need to time his shot perfectly so that the RPG hits the helicopter before the safety fuze runs out. Therefore too many variables and hence very difficult to hit a heli with RPG.
In"black hawk down" where an RPG gets a Black Hawk heli.. in that case, the RPG is on a high ground (rooftop). Doesnt have to be a vertical profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.