Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes.
Your modi has gone mad and mobilised missiles soon after we downed two of your jets. The intelligence was presented in national assembly and is as authentic as it gets.
The plan was to fire Brahmos at our air bases and claw back some honour after 27th of February humiliation.
Don't you believe we all belong to Allah and we will return to him only? What happened to Shahadat dreams?

We cannot jail our citizens because India said so.
PM asked India to provide propper evidence, and none has been presented so far.
Yeah.. we are doing all this - missiles, aircrafts, ships, army all because of mistaken identity. because we just think its LeT and JeM. they never uttered a word against India - right? they have no intentions to dismantle india or challenge India..

Babaji has set twitter on fire with his coded mesage...tonight pakistanis wont sleep...lol

Friendly country usually means Israel in his tweets; “chhaata” - umbrella, is he talking about the THAAD that the US recently brought to Israel during exercises?

Behave, we have brought two down, ISI men told Indian diplomats after February 27 dogfight - Times of India

Behave, we have brought two down, ISI men told Indian diplomats after February 27 dogfight

@Falcon
And you still believe this problem will sort itself out by itself.

Frustration of not able to intercept mirage :ROFLMAO:

Two Indian officers, on their way to an embassy in the diplomatic conclave on February 28 in an Indian high commission car,
were tailed aggressively before they were intercepted by Pak agency officials in the middle of the road .

Friendly country usually means Israel in his tweets; “chhaata” - umbrella, is he talking about the THAAD that the US recently brought to Israel during exercises?
Yes and he telling about signal to go full throttle means from usa or may be god (coz of dificult weather)
I still have gut felling..kuch hone wala hai provided its not jus kadi ninda

@safriz

Why are you guys obsessed with this theory
Of 2 planes being downed

In India if there is a truck accident
The whole city comes to know of it

We can't hide a 5 ton Truck

So you really believe that a 18 tonne plane
Along with a dead pilot can be hidden

Especially when the Debris falls in a large area

Yes.
Your modi has gone mad and mobilised missiles soon after we downed two of your jets. The intelligence was presented in national assembly and is as authentic as it gets.
The plan was to fire Brahmos at our air bases and claw back some honour after 27th of February humiliation.
Mohd Hussain of L'hore was condoling Roz Meri Lo of Sichuan who ran a beauty parlour in L'hore on her husband's death, after 5 years of successful marriage. Roz Meri Lo would have none of it & was bawling like a kid.
Beyond a point, he got fed up & said - oye bas kar yaar. Chini maal tha. Aur kitta chalta?

Behave, we have brought two down, ISI men told Indian diplomats after February 27 dogfight - Times of India

Behave, we have brought two down, ISI men told Indian diplomats after February 27 dogfight

@Falcon
And you still believe this problem will sort itself out by itself.
Billi ke khwaab mein bhi chithde

Yes.
Pls explain why didn't Sheikhchilly, Qamar Maamu and Reham Khan's ex didn't threaten use of N missile and Nasr mijjile . I'm or rather we're dying of curiosity.

P. S - I'm told brown shalwars are trending in Pindi & Islamabad. As it is PA camouflages are brown. Pretty convenient, I think.

I think cooler heads should prevail. (India) should not do anything we will regret.
I think you ought to wear adult diapers.

Last edited:
Long back I had written about the best time to start a war on our western front with Pakistan. The best time is monsoons as the wind pattern over India and Pakistan helps us. Let us wait till Jun-Jul.

Sir why wait so long

The whole international support in our favour will change in three months

That old proverb Strike when Iron is hot
Is still valid

Status
Not open for further replies.