Status
Not open for further replies.
can anyone confirm that the captured pilot belong to iaf ?

his name and uniform seems to increase the possibility of being one.

No, they still claim that they shot down two aircrafts. They denied any association with downing of chopper in Budgam.
Right, but the pics they are using are from previous crashes. It would be relatively easier to debunk that, then say they saying they shot our helo. Is that why they are bringing out the makeup artists to support their propaganda to domestic audience.

Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
If ISPR could show pictures of drop tank debris then what's stopping them from showing pictures of downed jet? Oh wait gonna take a while to create the evidence as usual.

As per my research it is indeed IAF guy,wait for the official confirmation.

Meanwhile it seem our bomb missed the target.

I just wish that we take this to its logical conclusion,retaking strategic positions.Also amazed by the total silence being maintained by MOD ,whereas Pakistani have gone full throttle in their narrative,they have even took the media to the sight claimed to be bombed by us.

• Agree
Reactions: Parthu
Manu Pubby saying the captured pilot is Mig -21....possibly a trainer (this would explain the 2nd pilot capture too).

I wonder if they were part of recce mission?

But it is more important to know that the video is not from official source of pakistan. So relax till IAF & MOD announces anything.

Pak airspace shut down.Ab dangal hoga

D0ZiWlrUUAA7Bz-.png

But it is more important to know that the video is not from official source of pakistan. So relax till IAF & MOD announces anything.
I have a different feeling... It may be an old video. There is a very very big reason behind it which I am not very comfortable to share.

Reactions: Paro
Status
Not open for further replies.