Status
Not open for further replies.
Can any senior member here give any sort of guidelines to what normal citizens should do as it seems it will come to war..I am planning to donate some blood today ..some guidelines like that.

Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
If Mig-21 bison entered pak airbase then it was a suicide. may be he was high on nationalism, now IAF will have to change strategy or go all out and attack their "military" establishment for attacking IA camps.
with Mig-21 , seriously? I cant even believe it.

To me it appears they are going after Modi.. They want to make example of a PM who ordered a retaliation. Basically it is a PR war against Modi.
They want him his image near election.
There is a reason why so many pictures are in public right now.

Its not about politics. We hit their mainland terror camp as a retaliation against an attack on our land. That is new and if Pakistan didn't retaliate, that will become a new normal. Thats what worries them and they are increasing the cost of such an action.

Even ONE small bomb is not acceptable. These are men in uniform not terrorists. You can't forgive this.

Duh.... its time to escalate. There are many rungs still at our disposal before all out war (which will need few days mobilisation), why you think they closed all the airspace down. Something is up and has been planned for all contingencies.

Can any senior member here give any sort of guidelines to what normal citizens should do as it seems it will come to war..I am planning to donate some blood today ..some guidelines like that.
First priority, your safety.

Learn what to do in an air raid, depending upon where you are. Observe light outs, if civil authorities call for it. Also, "See something, Say something".

Second
Avoid rumors in your neighborhood.

Third
Donate money to PM funds. Donate blood, if it is called. Donate labour when called. If you have basic medical training volunteer as a nurse in hospitals if asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.