Status
Not open for further replies.
No it doesn't. They still claim that they shot down two aircraft and denied any involvement with the downing of chopper in Budgam
I was talking about Mi-17 helicopter, which some pak media was claiming to be their kill.

D0ZZczpXQAAXkR_.jpg:large

This guy has posted a possible crashed F-16 and calls it Indian jet. This could be our 1st possible confirmation of F-16 crash.
how do you "gun down" a plane?

is that is one of our brothers we should go all out to get him back.
The video is not shared by pak official source, so no need to panick. Even if our pilot is captured(I pray he is not) then probably they'll look for exchange to deescalate situation and if he is not captured then chill.

Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
As per my research it is indeed IAF guy,wait for the official confirmation.

Meanwhile it seem our bomb missed the target.

I just wish that we take this to its logical conclusion,retaking strategic positions.Also amazed by the total silence being maintained by MOD ,whereas Pakistani have gone full throttle in their narrative,they have even took the media to the sight claimed to be bombed by us.
lol, they accepted the existence of camp.

Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
It is our guy.Bharatrakshak confirmed a wing commander abhinandan.They also have his documents and a shot of crashed bison.Now we have no choice either go all out for pakistani airbases,let the navy loose and take some land in loc or IAF and modi will be disgraced forever.Wtf was a bison doing on the other side.

He knew the risks of the job. He signed up for it. Warriors do.

Time to escalate this to next level.

I don't think there is any question about that- we hit their terror infra, and they hit our civilian areas? We should let loose and teach them a lesson they will never forget.

If Mig-21 bison entered pak airbase then it was a suicide. may be he was high on nationalism, now IAF will have to change strategy or go all out and attack their "military" establishment for attacking IA camps.

• Agree
Reactions: Angel Eyes
If Mig-21 bison entered pak airbase then it was a suicide. may be he was high on nationalism, now IAF will have to change strategy or go all out and attack their "military" establishment for attacking IA camps.

They attacked IA camps? DO you have confirmation of that?

It is our guy.Bharatrakshak confirmed a wing commander abhinandan.They also have his documents and a shot of crashed bison.Now we have no choice either go all out for pakistani airbases,let the navy loose and take some land in loc or IAF and modi will be disgraced forever.Wtf was a bison doing on the other side.
To me it appears they are going after Modi.. They want to make example of a PM who ordered a retaliation. Basically it is a PR war against Modi.
They want him his image near election.
There is a reason why so many pictures are in public right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.