Not open for further replies.
Now that the dust is settle down....

1) There was an attack from Pakistan
2) we responded using Mig 21
3) We lost 1 mig across
4) Mig 21 scored one hit (edit)
5) We plan to escalate

Last edited:
On this thread, some one had posted a photo of a pilot in khaki camouflage, injured and sitting with other guys in a vehicle. Khaki overalls are worn by PAF pilots as seen in the video of Wg. Cdr Abhinandan. That pic is the pic of the PAF pilot shot down by us.
I hope we are not immature. We should not be like them. Treat like a proper officer, clean him up and when he is presented to the world present him with the dignity that any uniformed officer deserves. Not like the animals across the border.

I hope we are not immature. We should not be like them. Treat like a proper officer, clean him up and when he is presented to the world present him with the dignity that any uniformed officer deserves. Not like the animals across the border.
Pak Army guy is next to the pilot and letting locals thrash him. This is bad.

What about rumours of them hitting two of our planes?

I have a feeling they counted their F-16 as the 2nd IAF aircraft shot down and hope no one notices.

They have yet to produce a pilot on that....India only recognised one MIA in the briefing too.

• Agree
Reactions: Himanshu
D0Z2XaBW0AAvL78.jpg

Now that the dust is settle down....

1) There was an attack from Pakistan
2) we responded using Mig 21
3) We lost 1 mig across
4) Mig 21 scored over F16
5) We plan to escalate
Are we planning to escalate? ISPR begged peace and talks in press and soon Im the dim will address Pakistan and I have no doubt he will talk dialogue. Will be let this attack go?

What about rumours of them hitting two of our planes?
Quite possible they tried to score brownie points by clamming drowned helicopter for press, now they can't produce second pilot so backtracking.

There is live video of Pakistani villagers beating up our pilot before he is captured by pak forces.If we dont answer with hell now , might as well disband IAF and kick modi.

No uniformed officer was allowed in briefing yesterday as it was non military mission, however today a uniformed officer was included indicating it has become military matter now.

We are going to see retaliation very soon and maybe in night.

Hope so. Do you think POK will be settled this time? Or are we looking at a limited war?

So,we lost 1 mig 21 against 1 f 16, not bad......

Thing is they have our pilot in custody,a major humiliation.We only claim one of their jets downed but no proof.They say no f-16s were even involved.This cant stand,we must savage them now.Right now Pakistan is giving video proofs while we have given nothing.Not even the strikes on balakot.

• Agree
Reactions: R!cK
Yeah and begged peace after things get hot. Do show your shot down plane, also wait for your PM to beg peace and dialogue.

If your surgical strike means losing F16 or Jf17 for a Mig 21 and begging peace later, then congrats, you are a typical Pakistani.
Wont happen this time... The whole nation is ready for war . Bring it on.

Reactions: Himanshu

Makes me furious.If they don't declare war now,modi is nothing more than hijda.
No more statements,we want Pakistani bases burning,ships sinking and bodies on the ground on video.Fed up with press releases .

• Agree
Reactions: R!cK
Thing is they have our pilot in custody,a major humiliation.We only claim one of their jets downed but no proof.They say no f-16s were even involved.This cant stand,we must savage them now.Right now Pakistan is giving video proofs while we have given nothing.Not even the strikes on balakot.
GOI and Ajit Doval is handling this very patiently, rest assured they are planning something very big, porks are gonna regret this, just wait and watch

Status
Not open for further replies.